Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Few Favorite Things

If you follow me on instagram you already know I love a twin suit.  It is so much easier than a romper plus you can mix and match the pieces for extra wear.
This is my new favorite twin suit.  

Speaking of shorts the Madewell ones above are so awesome I bought two pairs.  Then my sister saw mine and promptly bought two pairs.  They are that good.  They have an elastic waistband and are so comfy without looking like pjs.  They run TTS I have a size small.  The top above is also really cute with the blue shorts.

I featured this dress last year and just pulled it out again for this Summer.  It is a touch shorter in the front than back and not sheer at all. It is a great everyday tee shirt dress.



Several of you asked about this romper Frances was wearing. It is from Joe Fresh and only $16.
we also have this romper from Joe Fresh and it is equally adorable.  You can't beat their prices.


My friend Amy recommended this British line carried at Walgreens and Target and I love it.  It smells heavenly and keeps my hair super smooth even in this humidity.

The perfect light weight Summer Dress.  I have been living in this dress.  It would be perfect for anyone who is pregnant because it is super loose.  Runs on the large side, I am in a small and almost feel like I could have worn an xs.

This blouse was just reduced to 40% off.  I own the white version and love it.

There are some fabulous Joie Markdowns at Nordstrom right now.



SEVEN | JANE GREEN FAMILY PICTURES
Another fabulous book by Jane Green.  I read this on our vacation in like 2 days. I just love her books.

I tried this on at The Finicky Filly and just love the bright colors.  It didn't come home with me but I keep thinking about it.  It is such a stunning dress, would be beautiful for a summer wedding.



This hummus is simply amazing.  I could almost eat an entire container in one sitting. The spicy avocado is really good too.

I am smitten with this watch.  I love that it comes with two cool bracelets.  You could wear the watch alone or the bracelets alone- double bang for your buck.  Plus the set is now 40% off.  This would make a great gift.

For the next 3 days Shopbop is offering additional 25% off all sale items.  This makes for some pretty sweet deals.  These white jeans are my favorite and on sale!
Use code 25MORE
A few favorites:




6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Frances's romper! All of your picks are so great and perfect for summer!

natasha {schue love} said...

I want that twin set BAD!

Traci said...

Where are your adorable kids blue chairs from??

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love all the dresses your sporting! I have one similar to that blue one.

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

That Mara Hoffman dress is so cute!

Stephanie Chalk said...

I love that Tee Shirt dress and of course that Mara Hoffman one too! Xo, Stephanie