Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Father's Day Gift Ideas Part 3

Happy Tuesday Friends.  I am back with the third and final Father's Day gift guide.  This guide features all sorts of great gift ideas for any Dad at several different price points.  I broke it down into categories. 
Often my brother and sister and I split a gift so we can get my dad something a little bit nicer. He only gets one gift but it is usually something he really wants.  So while some of these are pricey, you could share the cost.  Can't wait to celebrate my Dad and Matt in a little over a week!

For The Tech Loving Dad
I am pretty sure any Dad would love a gift from Bose.  Their products are amazing.  My Dad swears by the noise cancelling headphones.  He travels often and always packs them.  


Dads


For the Dad that likes to Groom
I always think gift sets are a great gift because it allows them to try multiple products.  I love Kiehls and have heard fabulous things about Jack Black and The Art of Shaving Products.


dads 2

For the Styling Dad
Matt has been wanting a new briefcase and I love the idea of that as a gift.  The one below is a favorite.

David Donahue Dress Shirt | Prada Sunglasses | Braided Robe Belt | David Donahue Tie |
Leather Briefcase | Stripe Suspenders | Enamel Cuff Links | DD Bowtie

dads 3




 For the Dad that Loves Shoes
You can't go wrong with a pair of Sperry Shoes.  They are favorites of my Dad and Matt.  Their boat shoes make a great gift and their flip flops are such a great deal.  My Dad loves his Sharktooth pair.


Sperry Gold Cup Driving Shoes | Cole Haan Driving Shoe | Sperry Baitfish Flip Flop
Camo Tennis Shoes | Sperry Sharktooth Flip Flop | Original Boat Shoe
Cole Haan Britton Loafer | Sperry Sneaker | Sperry Classic Boat Shoe 
mens shoes





Cool Gifts
A few really cool and different gift ideas.
Fitbit | Portable Grill | Bowling Game
Wooden Ipad Stand | Water Resistant Speakers | Wine Set

mens gifts



All these fabulous gifts can be found at Nordstrom.
Always free shipping and returns.



Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.



1 comment:

Baby Shopaholic said...

I think I'm going to get my husb some headphones and a fit bit for Father's day. Thanks for the ideas!