Monday, June 29, 2015

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

Friday the kids and I ran some errands and hit up East Bay Deli for lunch.  I love that place.  I had to laugh at this picture I snapped of Frances.  I tried to steal one of her chips and she was not having it.  She takes after her Dad and does not like sharing her food.

That afternoon we picked up some fresh blueberries and made Blueberry Banana Muffins- I found the recipe HERE.  Martha never disappoints.

Matt surprised us with a golf cart this week.  We had been wanting one forever to cruise our neighborhood and drive to the Yacht Club.  Everyone was pretty excited.  It is used and she needs a good cleaning but otherwise works great.


We caught a beautiful sunset on our ride.


Saturday Frances and I headed to Loft because they were having a major sale.  This weekend everything in the store was 50% off.  I have been really impressed with the Loft Summer collection, super cute stuff.
This dress was a winner.


Fun with my little lady, waiting on the boys to get back from fishing.
Wearing
My necklace is from Waffles and Honey.  My friend Karina designed it for me and it has the kids initials on two small charms.  I wear it everyday!
 Saturday evening we headed to the Bohemian Bull to have an early dinner with friends.  That place is so great with kids because they can run around in the back and play all the games out there.

The food was really good too.  Matt had the bratwurst and I had a grilled chicken salad.


Frances loved her cheeseburger.

Sunday morning I went on a much needed run.  Sterling frequently likes to ride his scooter and come with me.  I always enjoy the one on one time with my little man.
After my run we took the family and met up with my blogging friend Carmel.  It is always so fun to meet blogging friends in real life.  We had so much fun with her and her hubby.  Carrnel was just the sweetest- check out her blog if you never have!
The Loft dress above is so soft and comfortable.  It runs TTS.  I am in a small.  It would be perfect for 4th of July.  Some one on instagram asked if it would work pregnant and it totally would because it has plenty of stretch to it.

We ate brunch at Heart and I had the most amazing breakfast flatbread.  It was so good!  You know I love a fried egg on anything!

We ended the weekend with a golf cart ride and grilled kabobs.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The golf cart will be wonderful for the rest of the summer ! The food you post looks delicious !

Ramona said...

Looks like a perfect weekend spent with friends and family and good food.

Wendy Morris said...

Love the quote! Just what I needed to hear today. And Frances, loving that beautiful blonde hair!!

Unknown said...

THe golf cart is awesome! Your kids will LOVE it. Did you put a rub on the shrimp kabobs? Wondering how you seasoned them...

Leslie said...

What a great weekend! I love those Loft dresses and the golf cart looks like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing weekend! All the food looks delicious. Love Loft so much this summer! I made the Trader Joe's Banana Bread this morning and added some Blueberries and it was delicious. Have a great Monday!

ACL said...

Hi I saw on your insta a peach and blueberry cobbler and was sooo hoping the recipe would be included today- where was it from? That sounds so heavenly!

rox said...

I just drooled all over my lap top. THOSE KABOBS!!!!

Julia Sledge said...

Good gracious your kids are SO CUTE!!!!!

Christina said...

I gotta admit - the other day I went back to your instagram so I could see that hilarious pic of FM again. So so great!!!