Thursday, February 23, 2017

Off Shoulder Obsessed

The off shoulder top is one trend I still have not tired of!  I own way too many off shoulder tops but they are my go-to for a girl's night out.  I love them paired with jeans and jean shorts!

I wanted to share a few I am loving today. 


I loved the smocked detail on this blouse.  It runs TTS I am wearing a small.


These tassel earrings are super light weight and I like that they are shorter.
I wear this gold ring everyday. 

You can shop my look below:


This stripe off shoulder blouse is now 40% off.  I am wearing a small.


A few other off shoulder tops I am loving.  


Off Shoulder

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE
SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN
ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN
You can also scroll through here to see my favorites and shop them.









No comments: