Friday, February 24, 2017

St John | What I am Packing

We are off to St John bright and early this morning.  I am traveling with 3 of my best girlfriends Caycee, Ashley, and Krystine.  They have been such a huge support team to me over the past year.  Words can't even explain how much they mean to me and how excited I am for a girls trip.  It will be a quick trip just 4 days but that will be plenty as I know I will be missing Sterling and Frances Moon like crazy!  

I wanted to share a few things I will be packing:

I love a nude sandal.  These run TTS and I have a feeling I will be wearing them all weekend.

This palm print gets me every time.  
I am planning on wearing this for traveling Friday.  I love the embroidery detail and fit.

I love that this is made out of cotton tee shirt material, it is super comfy and a little edgy at the same time.


I bought this 3 years ago and it is a still a favorite.  It is a super flattering one piece.

I love that you can toss this on like a robe.  It is from my favorite cover-up line Pitusa.  I own several of their cover-ups and love them all.

This is so so cute on! I love that you can dress it up or down.

I finally decided to try out the high waisted bikini bottoms.  I am usually more of a one piece girl but I liked that these had extra coverage for my butt and gut:)
I am pairing them with this bandeau top.



Hands down my favorite flip flops.
I ended up going back for this cover-up.  Loved the colors.

Have a great weekend!  
xoxo




5 comments:

Serendipity said...

Enjoy- rest and relax! You deserve it. St John is heaven on earth. Be a sure to visit Andrew and Kara at St. John Beach Bum upstairs, right off the ferry dock. My bestie and her beau are the owners-- beautiful, free-spirited souls living the dream on the island (with their brand new baby boy). And Rhumb Lines has a great atmosphere and delish food. Long time fan of your blog and can't wait to read a trip recap~ Bon voyage!

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Have so much fun on your trip!! You deserve some R&R!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Have the BEST time! I will be living vicariously through you!! XO

Chelsa said...

I love St. John. It's so damn beautiful there. Hope you have a blast!!

Taylor said...

Hope you have an amazing trip Natalie! You deserve it, and nothing beats a good girls weekend!

The Sarcastic Blonde