Saturday, February 11, 2017

Weekend Deals + Gigi New York Sale and Special Discount Code

The Gigi New York Winter Sale started last week.  So many styles are 40% off.
They gave me a code to share with you guys and if you purchase anything you can get a free luggage tag (retails for $30)- just use code DBDD at checkout. 

A few favorites from Gigi that are on major sale.
This is my go to clutch for a night out.  I have a few different colors but this driftwood color is my current favorite, it is such a great neutral.

This is a great everyday purse. 

If you still need a planner I love my Gigi one and they are now 50% off.
This is another great one for a night out or traveling.  You can carry it as a clutch or cross body.

I have this in a blue color.  This is a fun style, and I like the gold hardware detail.

LOFT
40% off certain styles no code needed.
I have this plaid blouse and love it.

JCREW
30% off if you spend $150 or 25% off with code HEART



Happy Saturday and happy shopping!



No comments: