Monday, February 20, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend


Sterling turned 7 on Thursday! It is hard to believe he is 7 now and growing up so fast! He is such a sweet boy with a heart of gold. 

He requested dinner at Ellis Creek Fish Camp for his birthday dinner.  

Friday my mom and I did some shopping DT.
My Equipment blouse is now 60% off.  
We spied Frances Moon at Pink Chicken.

We picked up lunch at The Daily and had the Lemon Cayenne Honey shot- so good!
Found the cutest cover-up at Lilly.   I ended up buying this dress instead but loved the cover-up.  
Also loved these cover-ups.


Friday night my sister and I went out to dinner with some friends.  
 Saturday morning we had a birthday party for Sterling.  His two requests were that it be at his favorite park and he wanted a pinata.

 We saw the most gorgeous sunset that night.

Sunday we went to SEWE.  Always such a fun time!  
Shout out to my friend Cindy who we met there with her girlfriends- loved chatting! 
The boys were so excited to ride the camel!
Frances loved the petting zoo.
My sister and I had a craving for nachos and we whipped up some yummy chicken ones for dinner that night.
Cousin bath in the sink:)

Have a great Monday!!




2 comments:

Nat said...

Can't believe Sterling is 7!! I remember reading your blog when he was a baby! Looks like you all had a fun weekend!

gulfcoastsouthern said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! Wow, that makes me realize I've been following you for forever!! Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend and I definitely need the nacho recipe:)