Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stripe Tee Shirt Dress + Neutral Shoes I am Loving

Today is all about shoes!  I wanted to share a few favorites that are great for now and into the Summer. 

Outfit Details:

My tee shirt dress is under $50 and the perfect casual dress.   I went with a size medium because I wanted a loose boxy fit and sometimes dresses in the junior's section run small.  I am wearing the gray color, but it also comes in a white/navy option.

These Rag and Bone booties are an investment but they are my favorite booties.   I can't tell you often I wear them.  Added bonus they are comfortable I can wear them all day and they don't bother my feet.  I bought these probably 4 years ago and they have held up really well. 

I love this new style out for Spring with the cut out detail.
This BP version is very similar to the Rag and Bone ones and under $100.  They come in several colors.  
I also wanted to mention that my favorite slip on sneakers by Ugg are now out in 2 new versions.  I am normally a 9 and did a 9.5 in these.
I am wearing the tan version here.


A few other neutrals I am loving.  Many of these are under $100 too.  Nordstrom always is my go-to for shoes because they carry so many great brands in different price ranges.  They also offer free shipping and do price matching. 

Neutral Shoes


Booties | Wedges | Espadrilles

You can shop my outfit and favorite neutral shoes below.



Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.
Photos | Mira Adwell 



No comments: