Monday, February 6, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend

Started the weekend off right with some cardio and leg weights.  This tank + leggings + shoes are on constant repeat. 

Friday I hit up Xao Bao Biscuit for lunch.  I love that place so much.
The cabbage pancake is always a must and we also shared the black bean encrusted chicken.


Frances Moon was ready for the weekend in style.
Friday night I headed out to dinner with some girlfriends at O-Ku.
What I wore:

We stopped at The Macintosh for a drink for first.  They make a martini with pimento cheese and bacon stuffed olives and it is so good!!

Saturday the kids and I took a road trip to Wilmington to see some family.  I was comfy and casual for the drive.  This sweatshirt dress is so soft and my scarf is only $25.  I am wearing a XS in the dress it runs on the large side. 

The kids had never stayed in a hotel before and they were just a little bit excited.

Thanks for all the dinner recs in Wilmington we tried to get in Las Olas and Tower 7 but the wait was almost an hour and we didn't want to do that with the kids.  We stumbled upon Blue Surf Cafe and it was perfect.  Kid friendly and the food was really good!  We loved the pimento cheese and bacon chips.

Enjoying a glass of wine at our hotel after dinner.

The boys chilling at my aunt's house.
Frances is always a little left out when Sterling and Finley get together.  I love her gazing from the background.

Sunday calls for lipgloss:)


Realized that I may have a bit of a leopard obsession. 
These bags are the best for travel and I can't tell you often I wear this leopard dress.
Here is a look at the dress on.

I let the kids stay up for the half time show because they loved Lady Gaga.  She killed it, such an amazing performance.


Have a great start to your week! 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Where is the jacket from that you are wearing with the leopard dress? Love it!

Taylor said...

Looks like a great weekend :) Love that grey sweatshirt dress I may need to snag that one myself!

The Sarcastic Blonde

Nat said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I think I need one of those sweatshirt dresses, looks so comfy! The kids are too cute in the hotel room, I bet they had a blast, I remember loving hotel rooms when I was a kid.

Andrea said...

What a fun weekend! What brand are the shoes that Francis is wearing in her picture? (the fringed heels)