Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Addicted to the Idiot Box

I have a slight addiction to TV. This summer my DVR has been mainly filled with my Bravo reality TV shows; Rachel Zoe, Bethenny and the Housewives. Now the time has come and the new fall shows are starting back up this week! Gossip Girl and 90210 actually started last week and I was not disappointed. They both were a little lack-luster last year but started back up with a bang. I often wonder when I will tire of watching TV shows about high schoolers, hasn't happened yet but maybe one day? As if I didn't already have too many TV shows on my DVR, I have gone and added two more to my line-up; The Nate Berkus Show and LoneStar.

I love Nate Berkus and have for a long time. His design book proudly sits on my coffee table. He is such a doll and his boyfriend is Brian Atwood, can you say gorgeous? They are quite the power couple, and can you imagine their home and closets, I'm already jealous! Nate's new show provides great design ideas with his heart-warming personality, I love it.


The second new show I added is LoneStar, its premiere was last night on Fox and I was pleasantly surprised. The main character is too cute for words and I like the con-man, double life premise. We will see how it progresses over the next few weeks.


Also on my DVR list starting back up this week Desperate Housewives, Glee, Brothers and Sisters, One Tree Hill (yes I know I am probably one of the 10 people that still watch this show), Modern Family, and Greys Anatomy. Tonight is the season finale of Rachel Zoe, I am sad to see my girl go but maybe her and Rodger can start working on that baby now. Any other shows I should add to my long DVR list??

3 comments:

California Wife said...

It sounds like we watch a lot of the same shows! I completely forgot about Nate's new show... I'll have to try to tune into that sometime too!

Anonymous said...

I think we have a similar addiction. I watch too much TV - but I LOVE it! The first step is admitting you have a problem right?

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I'm a TV addict, too. I also love Nate but was disappointed with the first show but then gave it another chance. I think it might be hit or miss but he's just so darn lovable and talented!