Monday, September 6, 2010

Boys will be Boys


The whole crew from this weekend. Lat, Matt, Matheiu, Richard and Ryan plus Sterling.

I have survived my fratastic Labor Day weekend. There were a total of 8 people and two dogs staying in our tiny 1400 square foot house. It was college style living all weekend. My husband had 4 of his best friends from high school in town, plus one of their wives and dog. I was happy he was getting to spend time with them, not happy at the mess that ensued all weekend long. I swear boys are just so messy and clueless about it. Didn't their mothers teach them to clean up after themselves! and it doesn't help that I am super anal about having a neat and tidy house. I finally decided to just relax and try to ignore the disaster area that my house had become! I am now on my 4th load of laundry with 4-5 more to go. Besides the tight quarters and messy men we had a great weekend.

We spent yesterday at beach and had the best time. I think Sterling really enjoyed having some quality male time! This was the first time several of Matt's friends had even met Sterling. Matt is the first daddy out of the group which is hard to believe!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! Tonight on our agenda, a run for me to sweat out all the booze and food I consumed all weekend. Then I'm trying out some new recipes, that will most definitely be blogged about later (unless they suck big time).

Matt and his best friend Lat

Dr. Richard Park and Sterling (doesn't he look just like Jin from LOST?) Any ladies in New York, he is a single doctor at Mount Sinai hospital and the sweetest guy ever!

my sweet boy and his mama at the beach!

loving the beach time with all the boys!
HAPPY LABOR DAY!

1 comment:

erica said...

looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Beach time is my favorite!

xo I am following you as well