Monday, September 13, 2010

My new Obsession

I have a new obsession. It is white gloss spray paint. I can't get enough of it. After painting Sterling's clothes hanger for his nursery in gloss white, I wanted to paint something else. I found this frame at TJMaxx for $4.99. I was not a big fan of the bright yellow but loved the lines and design of the frame. I thought if it was white, it would look perfect in my den and look like a designer frame.


Enter my new best friend, white gloss spray paint. This was such a quick and easy project. That is why I love spray paint! Two coats and this frame was ready to go! How much better does this frame look now that it is white??




So far spray paint is the extent of my craft talents, but I am feeling inspired and ambitious! Next, I am thinking of glossing up a wine rack and mirror. Pictures to come if I don't butcher these projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soo cool...now I have to go find something to spray "gloss white". How much for a can and where's the best place to buy?