Thursday, July 14, 2011

Aged to Perfection

I think I am not alone in worrying about aging. I frequently think about wrinkles, crows feet, and saggy boobs. After turning 30 last year and having a baby I can already tell a difference in my body. I have to workout harder to maintain my same weight and I religiously wash and moisturize my face. My mom looks amazing for her age, so I can only hope I will age as well as her! These celebs give me great inspiration too. They are all moms pushing 40 or older and I think they look the best they ever have!

GWYNETH PALTROW
My numero uno girl crush looks amazing for 38. She has two kids and still rocks a bikini and has an envious figure (thank you Tracy Anderson and why don't I look like that after your videos?)




COURTNEY COX
Courtney is 47 and looks better than ever. Her skin is flawless. I know she swears by Kinerase skin products. I have never tried them but probably should if it would make my skin look like hers!





CINDY CRAWFORD
Is another celeb that has aged fabulously. Granted she was a supermodel so maybe it is in her genes, but for 45 she looks about 25 years old. She has her own beauty and skincare line called Meaningful Beauty that obviously works!





CHRISTIE BRINKLEY
At 57 years Christie is a true bombshell. She may not be lucky in love but man does she look stunning for someone pushing 60.





KELLY RIPA
She just turned 40 last year and I think she looks better than ever. She is a workout machine, running 4-5 miles daily and swearing by Physique 57 and spinning classes. For having 3 kids she has an amazing body. She honestly looks like a 20 year old in these pictures.




Granted all these celebs have personal trainers and chefs, but here is too hoping with some good skincare, diet and exercise regimes we can look this good past 40 too! Which means I probably shouldn't have skipped my workout this morning and should reconsider eating tacos tonight....

21 comments:

Laur said...

I wish I read this last night before I HAD to have some chocolate! Back to running…these ladies look AMAZING! Kelly Rippa and Jennifer Anniston are my heros!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Insane. These ladies are amazing!

Jill said...

This is the worst post for me to read while on vacation,I have skipped running, indulged in some serious eating and last night New mom in the city Heather and I treated ourselves to some cocktails. I think I might walk back to Michigan tomorrow.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Nah. Eat the tacos. You will be fine. :-)

Anonymous said...

Natalie - did you get the Tibi Swim Sample Sale email? Great bikinis for a steal! If you didn't get it, I'll forward to you! Beautiful cover-ups, too.

Sassy In The South said...

I agree with you, all of these ladies look fabulous!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Christie Brinkley has to be lying about her age! She looks awesome!

lizziefitz said...

Thought of you when I saw this post. http://www.housetweaking.com/2011/07/14/easy-greek-spread/

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great post! They all look fantastic! Skin care and diet has a lot to do with it. If you haven't read the book "Feed Your" Face by Jessica Wu then you should pick it up. Talks about diet and how it effects your skin. And what to eat more of and also what to avoid.

Becca
http://beccatm.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Great post - Christie Brinkley is serious incredible... I honestly didn't think it was humanly possible to look that good!

Bud and Leo said...

Love them all! Gwynie is my #1 as well! I think Christie Brinkley has been looking a lot younger these days. Maybe that's what being single can do for a girl?!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Okay this just makes me depressed because I'm pretty sure I didn't look like this at *20*...let alone at 30 and beyond! That is a lot to live up to!

blue chickadee said...

Gwyneth is my favorite of the group!! She has such a beautiful, natural look about her!!! Christie Brinkley is truly AMAZING...what is her secret!!!!!!

Nicky said...

It is great to have role models and people we can look up to. Gives us all hope :) and motivation to be better and to want better for ourselves. Great blog! :) XO

Happiness Is... said...

Glad I am shoving my face with hummus and wine as I read this. But I would add Jennifer Anniston to the list :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gwyneth Paltrow is just THE perfect girl, I mean, let's not start talking why because it's going to get too long for a comment. Courtney, yeap she looks amazing, but ever since she injected her lips she kinda lost her charm, to me, a bad decision..
Kelly, she is hardcore.
And Christie, 57!!!?? what? she looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I don't know how I feel about this post--I have NEVER looked as good as these women do at their ages, hahaha!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hahaha, that comment sounds really negative and I didn't mean it to be, I just envy women that look like that!

Unknown said...

Cindy Crawford really is flawless...I mean 3 kids, a trillion businesses and she looks like that...Yes she started out w good genes, I suppose..BUT you can tell she really takes care of herself...WITHOUT going under the knife...really healthy and beautiful..I envy her!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yes, these women do all look amazing. I'm 29 with a saggy butt. Damn!

Laura said...

i wish i had a personal trainer and chef at my house so i could look like that. ha ha. i think my fave beauty product for my face is my clarisonic brush- gets skin amazingly clean. you'll have to check it out if you haven't seen one/dont have one.