Friday, July 1, 2011

Suppa Time

Last night I hosted our monthly girls supper club at my house and I thought I would share a few details!
The beginning of the night, me and my favorite ladies.


I am so grateful to have these ladies in my life. We all have kids around the same age and have playgroups together all the time. They have really helped me navigate this crazy world of motherhood!
My Outfit:



Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Dress and Stella and Dot Necklace

On the menu last night:
SPINACH ARTICHOKE WONTONS FOR APPETIZER



get recipe HERE
SEAFOOD LASAGNA



get recipe HERE



CORN, TOMATO AND ARUGULA SALAD




get recipe HERE
SAUTEED ZUCCHINI WITH PARMESAN



get recipe HERE
and of course lots of wine!



Dessert, these cupcakes came from my favorite local bakery, Sugar. For my local readers they are located downtown on Cannon Street. They also have delish cookies and homemade Popsicles for the summer!

A few other details
Ivory roses, my favorite.



My Black Crocodile Plate Chargers, a fabulous TJMaxx find from a few years ago!




With my Vera Wang Wedding China, God Bless her for making dishwasher safe china!




The Table


The end of the night, You can tell we enjoyed our wine:)




We all had a fabulous time and I stayed up way too late and I am definately feeling it today! I hope you all have a great 4th of July Weekend!



P.S sorry about the weird spacing blogger and I are not getting along this morning.

18 comments:

Jill said...

You have a great group of friends!! I want to be in your suppa club, the food loos delish!!

Happy holiday weekend

KatiePerk said...

Cute ensemble!! Your menu looks delicious!

megan said...

Looks like yall had a great time! The menu looks amazing and your dress is supa cute!

Jen Watts said...

You look great! Sugar is so good. We're heading to Charleston in a few weeks and I'd love any great restaurant suggestions..
www.southern-blonde.blogspot.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This looks so delicious and so much fun!!! Love it!

natasha {schue love} said...

Looks like SO much fun...defintiely my kind of night! The food looked amazing and I just love an excuse to get together with the girls! :) Happy Friday Natalie!

Sarah said...

How fun! I made your wontons a few nights ago for my book club! Our book club looks a lot like your suppa club...lots and yummy food and even more wine! Sometimes we remember to talk about the book...

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Such a great idea to have a "suppa club!" I love the dress you wore and I really want those crocodile chargers now and some wine tonight!

Becca
http://beccatm.blogspot.com

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love your dress and those wontons look deeeeelightful! xo and have an awesome weekend :)

Natalie said...

Everything looks so pretty! Love your dress and the menu looks divine.

Savannah said...

I'm loving your outfit, you look so good! This looks like such a fun night! :)

Val said...

All of the food looks incredible and your outfit is fabulous!! Looks like a great time had by all.

Balancing Lisa said...

Gosh I wish I lived closer, I want to come! lol You look beautiful, the food looked amazing and all of your friends are beautiful and looking like they are having fun!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Hamptontoes said...

So nice to nuture friendships! I always say that our friends are the family we picked for ourselves. I'm with you, I toss my china in the dishwasher too!

erica said...

How cute is your dress!!

xo

Baby Shopaholic said...

Looks like a great evening and good food! That dress is too cute!

Lili said...

LOVE your chair cushions! loads of fun!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

YES YES you can invite me over next time and feed me your delicious looking food and hang out with your awesome looking friends but only if you let me borrow something from your awesome closet. Good?