Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Obsessions

This is such a gorgeous one piece. Since hitting up the pool last weekend I have decided I am one piece kind of woman for the most part so I want to invest in a few nice ones that I feel good in and that don't look like "Mom suits".  This fits the bill with flying colors.


When I first saw these sandals I could not believe they were less than $100.  They looked so expensive to me.  I have been on the hunt for a great pair of black flats and I think these are just what I am looking for!


I am beyond obsessed with all things Rag and Bone right now.  They are quite possibly the perfect brand.  Sadly I probably can't fit in these right now but I need them for next Summer.  The perfect jean short.


You are not going to believe me when I tell you this  nude print is only $28!! Amazing steal, right??  After I saw Melanie post hers on instagram I knew I needed one.  Thinking I am going to hang it in our bathroom.
This dress is made out of super soft jersey.  I love how it flows.  I think it would be great worn pregnant because of the loose fit.  Such a great versatile dress.  It also comes in an equally fabulous eggplant color.

I go out of town frequently mostly to Charlotte.  I usually just go for a few days and I have been on the hunt for a cute weekender bag.  Right now I use a duffel bag that I have had since college- it is time to upgrade.  I am officially obsessed with this adorable weekender.  It looks so chic.
I love the simplicity of this bangle, I think you could wear it daily.  Either alone or layered on with other bracelets.  You could do your own name but I would probably do it with Sterling's name.


17 comments:

Kyle said...

That suit is amazing! Love the colors and the sexy back. xox

caycee said...

That is one pretty one piece! And now I need those adorable jean shorts!!

Pris said...

Love the one piece- such a fun print! I'm pretty much loving everything in this post!

Jill said...

Love all your obsessions this week, and can I just say the back of that suit is amazing!!

Natalie said...

LOVE the suit -- would love fab on you! Need those shorts.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Hell to the yeah on all of it.

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to get that bracelet for so long! I just need to bite the bullet and order it! I would wear it everyday too! Love those Mara Hoffman suits!

http://loveliveandbehappy.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love that swimsuit!! I have a Trina Turk one that is very similar!

Taylor said...

that bathing suit is so business in the front party in the back i love it! and that elizabeth and james dress is the perfect summer wedding dress ever - gorgeous color.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I live in cut offs during the summer, love those!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the suit! so gorgeous and sexy!

Happily Ever Parker said...

That suit would look so cute as your bump grows! Loving the bracelet too, I love a stacked wrist of various bangles.

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

What a beautiful one piece! I bet you rock it like nobody else!

High Cotton Style said...

Love that bathing suit! And I want a nude painting- Eric thinks it's weird.

Julia Ryan said...

That swim suit. Seriously, that swim suit. Amazing.

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Obsessed with that suit!! And I also have one of the inexpensive nude prints from Furbish (the white lady with the yellow background). It seriously blew my socks off when it came in! SO worth the money! Here it is on my blog-http://xolindsay.blogspot.com/2013/05/gallery-wall-schmallery-wall.html

Michaela said...

That suit is adorable!! You need it :) And LOVE your blog design!