Monday, June 3, 2013

Scenes From Our Weekend

It has been awhile since I did a scenes from our weekend post because in all honesty our weekends have been kind of boring lately.  Lets be real, I am so tired most of the time and I can't drink so I am not the funnest person to be around.  Most weekend nights we are in bed by 9 reading- so lame I know!  We finally made some plans this weekend and had friends over for dinner.  Here are a few snapshots from our weekend.

My weekend started off right when my Rag and Bone booties arrived.  Ladies, these are even better in person.  I am now convinced I need a black pair too.  Get em while they are still on sale.  My mom got a pair too and loves them- great for all ages:)


 Friday night we hit up the Yacht Club to let our wild man run around.  

Saturday morning, Sterling and I did our favorite activity and hit up the Farmers Market.  He played on the jump castles for like an hour.  I was slowly dying in the heat.  This is his tough face.


I did manage to snag these gorgeous flowers.   I have been trying not to buy fresh flowers lately to cut costs but these were too good of a deal and too pretty to pass up.


That night we had our friends over for dinner.  Here is what I wore.


We cooked up some amazing food.  We did our Kabobs with Hash Brown Casserole and then I tried out two new recipes- which one do ya'll want for Recipe Wednesday??
Caprese Salad or BLT Dip.  Both were amazing.



We finally joined our neighborhood pool this year (thank you Mom and Dad) and hit it up for the first time this weekend.  The pool is nothing fancy no concession stand- but you can BYOB and it has some of the best views in town.  I think Sterling and I will be spending alot of time here this summer.


We spent alot of time walking around the block on Sterling's scooter.  This thing was the best investment ever, Sterling loves it and I like to think it counts as physical activity for him.  For all you locals I got it at Wonder Works- it comes in pink too.  Sometimes he gets lazy and makes me pull him as seen in the pic below.


Lastly I spent alot of time in this Vince Dress.   It is the perfect dress to throw on for errands.  I am starting to become obsessed with the Vince brand.  They are such nice pieces that fit really well. They are great pregnant or not.
This particular pattern is sold out but the same style dress is available HERE and HERE.


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, now it is back to the grind.



35 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Beautiful flowers!! You are so freaking tiny girl. Rockin that bump like our girl Gwennie used to.

Katie said...

BLT dip recipe please! Looks amazing.

You look fantastic rocking that bump!!! :)

I love that maxi skirt with pockets...where did you find it? Also, where is your gold charm necklace from? So cute!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Such a stylish preggo you are!!! Love that Vince dress too! BLT dip recipe please!

E Hayes said...

love watching you preggo style, we are about 2wks apart I think. I'm still wearing normal clothes, but might need to invest in few summer dresses too!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

BLT dip, please and thank you! You are just too cute with your tiny baby bump.

caycee said...

Girl you are rocking this preggo thing! Blt dip, and I cant wait to come swim in that pool ;)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

I haven't even had breakfast but I want that caprese salad and blt dip right now!
You are the cutest btw, such a stylish momma to be :-)

Megan. OneFifteenDanville. said...

Peekaboo belly! So cute!

pretty little things said...

gorgeous flowers and yummy food! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Meredith said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! Your dresses are always the best (pregnant or not!)

My vote for which recipe to post is the BLT Dip!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Cutest preggo girl ever! And lovin' the booties!

Ashley said...

That food looks amazing! yum!

WizardofBoz said...

Where is the dress from that you are wearing in the picture with Sterling on the scooter?? Love it! Thanks!

WizardofBoz said...

Where is the dress from that you are wearing in the picture with Sterling on the scooter?? Love it! Thanks!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

The BLT dip!! You as skinny as Gwyneth and you're preggars. I would hate you but you're too nice. :-)

Alexa said...

Oh those booties are pretty fantastic! And how cute are you? How far along are you now?

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love your new booties and I'm in love with the dress you're wearing with Sterling while he's trying the scooter.

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love that black maxi skirt. i have a serious obsession with anything maxi. And please share the BLT dip recipe. My parents are coming to visit in 2 weeks and they would love it!

Birkley said...

I'm obsessed with Vince too! LOVE everything.

Unknown said...

Just recently found your blog. Adorable...All of those food posts.. YUMMY!!!

mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

Colleen Sullivan said...

You look fantastic, lady! The BLT dip recipe NEEDS to be shared this week!

Kyle said...

You seriously look amazing!!! The model pregnant gal! Hads is obsessed with jump castles. We hit up the Farmer's market with Sam last fall, and the kids had the best time. Can you please feature that BLT dip?! Looks incredible. xox

Unknown said...

Hey, Natalie!
I remember you asked a while back for suggestions for post, and I've got one. I remember you did one a while back about cooking for kids. I have a 2 year old, and he struggles with meals daily! Wondering what you cook for Sterling, and whether or not he eats with the two of you for dinner?
Thanks!

Unknown said...

You look fantabulous and have the cutest baby bump I ever did see! I am dying for that BLT dip recipe...it looks like heaven!! I can only imagine it was a huge hit, especially with the men!

Diversastyle said...

Please please please post the BLT dip as the other one looks rather easy to put together. We all need to know what is in that dip to make it so creamy- it looks delicious!

Birkley said...

Any clue what the name of the color of your tkees is? Love them!

Unknown said...

So wish I looked like you preggo. Beautiful. Fun weekend. You will definitely be having a ball at the pool this summer. Just in time to let Sterling go nuts while you try to relax!

Leigh said...

Oohhh I need both recipes!!!! And I have to know where you got the dress you have on in the pic with Sterling on his scooter. Love it! Btw, you love beautiful as always. Wish I looked like you when I was pregnant.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Cutie. Sterling too. I've been meaning to buy a scooter for Lilly for what feels like foever. I need to get to it.

Emily | Recently said...

BLT Dip??!!! I die. I'm guessing a quick run to Pinterest will remedy that craving. BTW, you're the cutest preggo evah! :)

erica said...

Gorgeous flowers, and that dip looks amazing. You always have the cutest clothes! xx

Julia Ryan said...

Love that black maxi skirt with the white top. Such a cute look! Love all the rest as usual my dear!

Laura said...

I love the dress you are wearing while pushing your son on the scooter. It was a grey and white ikat. Where did you find it???

Laura said...

I love the dress you are wearing while pushing your son on the scooter. It was a grey and white ikat. Where did you find it???

Deco Aurora said...

Just wondering where is your pink rug from? Decoaurora@gmail.com