Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Obsessions

{OLD NAVY ONE PIECES}
Ok, who knew Old Navy had such cute one pieces and all are under $40! My four favorites.  I ordered one to try out while preggo, guess which one?




 I actually own this dress and love it. I have been living in it. It is so lightweight and the color is just gorgeous.   Seriously it feels like you are wearing pajamas it is that comfy!


Loving these Splendid Booties.  I have been on a real bootie kick lately and I need these to add to my collection.
This dress is even prettier in person. I looked at it last week and I am regretting not buying it.  The colors are fantastic and who doesn't need more leopard in their life?

How freaking cool is this Planter cover from Furbish?   It would look so good with a Fiddle Fig Tree in.  I also think it could be cool in a nursery for toy storage.



Tell me this dress does not look just like Mara Hoffman, in fact I thought it was until I clicked on it.  It looks just like MH but for a fraction of the price, this maxi is only $76!!  Get it while its hot!

{GOMAX CALANTHA 06 HEELS}
This weekend while trying to put together outfits for our wedding weekend I realized I am majorly lacking in the heels department.  I could really use a few new pairs of heels for special occassions. I came across these and then saw the price and it made me love them even more.  I think they would be great for special events or even paired with skinny jeans for a night out.


{BEN AND JERRY COFFEE HEATHBAR CRUNCH}
I am not a big ice cream person but every now and then I like a couple bites.  This is hands down the best ice cream flavor ever.  Matt and I are addicted.  It has huge chunks of Heath Bars in it, my favorite part.


23 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

You are the cutest pregnant person EVER! I love that maxi dress. Also dying for that plant cover.

Jill said...

I hope you chose the 1 shoulder suit. Saturday at my staycation there was a girl at the pool with that exact suit and it was darling...my sister was obsessed with that suit and I told her "I guarantee it is Jcrew, it has that Jcrew look, nope it was Old Navy

caycee said...

Get out of that doctors office mirror haha! No really that blue dress looks so good on you ;) Now I want those heels, because I like you need to update those in my closet.

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Let's go heel shopping! They're my specialty! I think you chose the navy 1 shoulder suit!

Pris said...

Love those heels! I am in the same boat as you my heel situation is in desperate need of an update!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Those bathing suits are gorgeous. I'm about to get online and check out what they have. I went to Old Navy this weekend for the $10 short sale (amazing!) and didn't see any of these!! I love the equipment dress too!!

xo
www.simplylowcountry.com

E Hayes said...

I bought two Old Navy suits this year too, I figure since I'll only be in second tri through the summer, I'm hoping I can get away with stretching a one piece and not needing a maternity suit. And theirs are cute and cheap! I just got two solid ones, but that tribal print one is awesome!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

DUDE was JUST spying that basket and thinking the same thing for my fiddle. Great minds. Sadly I need a bigger one tho.

Meredith said...

I just tried that same ice cream over the weekend - it's the best! :)

Love all of the maxi's you have in this post!

Ashley said...

You look great pregnant!

http://scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

megan said...

Coffee ice cream is my fave so I will definitely be scooping that up next time I'm at Publix. Those one pieces are super cute!

Heather said...

I ate pints of that exact ice cream and had a girl! My previous pregnancy I craved lemonade and had a girl! Hmmm...I think there might be a girl baby in there.

Lili said...

i picked an adorable one-piece suit from ON last year! its orange with ruffles and its really flattering!

Taylor said...

that asos warehouse dress is amazing - looks just like MH - I love it!
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the Old Navy suits...and those booties are perfection!

Ashley said...

Love that Equipment dress - I picked one up at Old Navy that looks just like it actually - only solid colors but a bunch of options and super comfy!
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=91340&vid=1&pid=525408052

Ally Harding said...

I love those heels, they would go with everything! And that Joie dress is so cute! I'm on a maxi kick this summer so I may have to add it to my collection!

Jamie said...

That red one piece is adorable!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

oh my gosh, love all of ur picks! cutest preggers mama ever!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I hope when I'm preggers, a looong time from now, that I'm as cute as you are!

Unknown said...

You are the cutest preggo lady ever! Off to check out Old Navy's swim wear - I only wear one pieces.

Julia Ryan said...

such cute suits! I love one pieces these days. You are so cute with your tiny bump!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Ok that plant cover is beyond awesome!