Thursday, June 12, 2014

NDM Styles : Florals

I have been obsessed with florals lately.  Just can't get enough of them.  
I am a huge fan of Rebecca Taylor.  I always love her prints, patterns, and feminine style.
This top has been a summer favorite of mine, paired with my distressed jean shorts that I have been living in!



The colors of the blouse are so pretty up close.
I am wearing a size 4 for those curious about sizing.  This blouse is not as roomy as some of her other styles because it is a touch fitted in the hips,  so order TTS.
 

Loving my gorgeous bracelets Coralee Boutique was sweet enough to send me and this Gorjana ring goes with everything.  I find myself wearing it everyday.


Matt likes to make fun of my shorts and calls them Bon Jovi shorts, but I actually love them. They are so comfortable too!



This outfit is pretty much perfect for these hot Summer days.


The Floral print from Rebecca Taylor comes in several other styles, all on sale!  Shop below:







6 comments:

caycee said...

This blouse look so good on!!! Pretty girl!!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Love that blouse! I have a new-found floral obsession too! So glad they're "in"! ;)

Unknown said...

Love that top! Sooo pretty!

Xo, Julia
www.georgiapeachmommy.com

Anonymous said...

It's so funny, because I never used to like florals and ever since this winter I've been obsessed!! I just ordered a super cute floral skirt from F21 and I can't wait to wear it with sandals!


Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

204 Park said...

I absolutely adore that feminine top, especially paired with the slightly edgier boyfriend AKA "Bon Jovi" shorts! Great look! XO, D

Unknown said...

Some time ago you posted about your budget, debt and overspending and about how you were going to pull back on the shopping. What happened with that?