Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Obsessions

Simply the perfect white dress.  Also comes in navy. I love the lace details



Love these Madewell Sandals and the price is awesome, only $60. They look like the perfect shade of brown/tan to go with everything!

I own a Indah maxi cover-up and it is one of favorites!  I love the pattern on this one!  The back detail is so pretty too.
I am swooning over these leopard shorts, as in I need to order them! 


I also love the leopard tee that matches them.

 

Quite possibly the perfect stripe tee dress.  Love this version too.


Since I have been at the beach all week, I realized I need a cute new beach tote.  Loving this one, especially the cute pom-pom details.


Normally I don't shop at the Loft often, but when I saw this clutch in a magazine I was shocked it was from LOFT and the price, its only $39.  Looks way more expensive.


Really digging this ombre statement necklace.  Would look so good with a simple white tee or maxi dress.
Loving the pattern and style of this TB tunic dress.  Great casual with flipflops or dressed up with heels.





9 comments:

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

I love the Flamingo Maxi Dress. Perfect summer dress and would look great with a tan!

Jillian said...

gorgeous white dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Portuguese Prepster said...

I need that stripe tee dress!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that white dress! I am always a sucker for a nice, delicate and feminine dress. The navy would be awesome to carry through to the fall and winter as well! Those equipment leopard shorts are also pretty cute.

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

I could see you in any one of these. Especially love the white dress!

Baby Shopaholic said...

That white dress is SICK!

Unknown said...

That DV dress has always been one of my favorites and I'm dying for one of those adorable Marysol totes too!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Dolce Vita has been killing it lately, both with their shoes and clothes! Love that dress!

Kyle said...

I had a credit at the Loft and just bought that stripe clutch! It is really cute.