Thursday, May 19, 2016

Obsessions | Vacation Vibes

It is hard to believe but we are just about 4 weeks away from our trip to St Maarten. I am beyond excited for an adult only vacation.  
Then the week after we get back from there we are headed on my family beach week so of course I have Vacation wear on my mind.  It doesn't hurt we live at the beach either so in the Summer I live in cover-ups and swimsuits.   I rounded up a few favorites on my wish list.

Vacation Vibes


I love this fuzzy little tote.   The black and natural would go with everything.




I can't decide which print I love more the stars or cherries!


The cutest tassel necklace and I love the pink color.  Under $50.
This also comes in black and blue.

I actually ordered this, I hope it is just as cute in person.  I love the bright colors.


I love this phone case with the palm tree that says I need a Vacation, so true!

Yes and Yes.

I have mentioned this suit on here before but as far as one pieces go its awesome.  I bought mine after I had Sterling and still wear it!    The rouching makes it super flattering.  This year it is out in 4 colors, I have the pink color.

I am obsessed with the color and cut in neckline on this dress.



I have this in the short sleeve version and just love it.  I can't even tell you how soft it is.  I love the spaghetti strap version as well.

The cutest tee and only $9.
also in a tank version that is equally adorable.
Comes in 3 colors and it can be worn off shoulders as well.  


I mentioned these yesterday and just I bought the blue and turquoise colors. Perfect to toss on with any Summer Outfit!

I love the pastel colors in this dress.  I am wearing a size small for sizing reference.  In the picture below I am wearing the Twine and Twig Cowrie Necklace with the dress.



I love the blue and white embroidery detail.

Such a fun way to dress up a flip flop with the fringe.
I am so in love with the colors in this suit!!  
I always love a halter style too, I find it is a really flattering fit on most body types.

The cutest beach towel.
I have these earrings in both colors and really like them.  They are not heavy and are such a fun statement to any outfit.  They are on sale now for $21 plus additional 40% off if you are a card holder with code BRCARD.









No comments: