Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Style Files Vol 17 | Blouses Under $75

It is no secret I love a blouse.  It is probably my favorite item to buy and wear.  I am always in blouses paired with shorts or jeans.  It is my go-to daily outfit.  Today I wanted to share a few cute blouse options under $75.  

I love the ruffle front detail of this blouse and it comes in 7 color options.  I am always a sucker for this royal blue color though.  I think it is such a flattering shade on everyone. This blouse would be great for work paired with black slacks as well.  


The blouse runs slightly on the large side so if you are between sizes I recommend sizing down.  I am wearing an XS.  It is part of the Vince Camuto line at Nordstrom.  It has become one of my go-to favorite lines for affordable cute blouses and shoes!  
I also really love this flame color and the white.  The white would be such a great basic blouse.  You can't ever go wrong with white.


I bought these earrings over the summer and they are now out in some awesome Fall colors.  They are only $36!!  I like that they are not heavy at all and don't hurt your ears.
I am loving the gray ombre ones and pale pink.

I rounded up some other fabulous blouse options all under $75! 

blouses


Scroll through to shop them all:







You can shop my look below:




Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post. 
Photography | Rick Dean Photography



2 comments:

Taylor said...

You look beautiful! Love those earrings!!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

Love love love that blouse and those grey earrings are as good as mine. ;)