Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blue Streak

Harper's Bazaar says this summer is going to be filled with lots of "blue". I for one love blue, it is one of my favorite colors. How can you not be smitten with the gorgeous color of the ocean or sky? Blue is so soothing to me! I am hoping to incorporate some more blue into my life since Bazaar says to. Here are my ideas:

PILLOWS:



Fabricadabra via

WALL COLOR:


Benjamin Moore Shenendoah Via

Benjamin Moore Van Deusen Blue via

Dunn Edwards Coldwater via

Glidden Island View via

JEWELRY:


Kenneth Jay Lane Satin Gold/Turquoise Oval Ring via

Emilio Pucci Cuff: Sadly I can't find the link to this bracelet anymore, so it may be sold out.

CLOTHES:


Shoshanna Dress via

Parker Dress via

Gryphon Dress via

ARTWORK:

By my dear friend and talented artist, Katie Stevenson


And Most importantly SHOES. I die for these Gucci shoes!



Do you love blue? I think everyone needs a touch of Blue of their life (in a good way)!

16 comments:

KLM said...

I absolutely love Blue also. It has always been one of my favorite colors. I really think blue can be paired with pretty much anything and it still be gorgeous :)

Tess said...

Yep! I'm all about the blue. Hasn't blue always been a very summery color (navy & turquoise)? Either way...I'm all about being apart of the trend - gives me yet another excuse to head out and go shopping!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I am dying over the Gucci shoes too! Love them! I really like the color blue too! It is very calming and serene. For some reason I am on a green kick right now though! I can't get enough of it!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I absolutely love it all...but that nursery!!! that is such an awesome blue and so unique! Lovin' it.

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Shoshanna dress! Must have it! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Absolutely love this post, Natalie. I've been eyeing those gucci shoes... and you know I'm a fan of Kate's art. Between her and Sally I could cover my whole house!!

Gogeous post.

Anonymous said...

we're on the same wavelength, natalie! love this post b/c you might have led me to my paint color...love that rich blue in the nursery!

plus that shoshanna dress would look AMAZING on you!

xo,
joAnn

Jill said...

Oh yes, I will take the Gucci shoes too!!

Erin said...

Love the Parker dress! One of my favs! And I would be a total tranny in those shoes, even though they're gorg.

blue chickadee said...

Blue is my favorite color!!! Love that painting by Katie too!!!!

Fashion Mom said...

waw! all these lovely items, i love the cobalt blue for this summer x

Michaela said...

Love blue! This makes me happy, since my bedroom at home is blue and green. I LOVE that first wall color picture. Oh, and those heels are pretty fabulous, too! xo

Unknown said...

Blue is a great color!

California Wife said...

I'm all over blue for this spring! I love all of your picks, and am still dying over your friends artwork. I want one!!!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Loving all the blue inspiration! Especially the Shoshanna dress!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Blue is a great color! Navy was our main color for our wedding. Oh and I have the bathroom rug (from Target!) in the coldwater photo. Blue is so crisp and calming! :)