Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Obsessions- Things That Sparkle

I am thrilled to have Alex from Things that Sparkle guest posting today for my Obsessions Series.

Alex has some seriously fabulous style and her house is beyond gorgeous (it was just featured on Made By Girl). Her blog is always filled such inspirational decor and fashion ideas. I look forward to reading it daily! Thanks for participating Alex, I love your list and agree on all your Obsessions! xoxo


Thank you so much Natalie for including me in your obsessions series! Here are the five things I am obsessed with right now:




1. Wallpaper. Is there anything better? It has the ability to completely transform a space. Sadly the boyfriend doesnt love it, so I've been limited to the entry and guest bathroom. Better than nothing though right? (image via)






2. In love with this perfectly styled vignette from Furbish, my home decor OBSESSION.







3. The perfect pop of pink. The waterfall island and unexpected wood shelving doesn't hurt either. (image via)






4. Can you tell I like pink? All the shades of pink purses are killing me for spring. Love every single one!! All from Net-a-Porter




5. My last obsession is SPRING. I live in Chicago where spring usually comes pretty late, (aka we don't have it at all: winter one day, summer the next) but the past couple days its been amazingly warm! It is getting me very very excited.



19 comments:

Bud and Leo said...

LOVE Alex's blog & all of her obsessions (especially the pop of pink in the kitchen)!

Julie and Lauren said...

You're so cute, Alex! Great post and love that pop of pink in the kitchen! Thanks for introducing me to this blog : )
Xx

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Thanks so much for inviting me over Natalie, this was such a fun post to do!! xo

Unknown said...

Loving the pop of pink!

Unknown said...

Such great picks! That pink kitchen is amazing!

Balancing Lisa said...

Great picks! Being from Chicago too, I know what she means about lack of spring! ;)

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Karena said...

Natalie,thanks so much for featuring Alex.

I just love the pink on the kitchen island, and the purses of course!

I have a Giveaway from The Zhush I know you will love!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

All of those purses are GREAT. And i only got to paper our powder room. I'd kill to have the foyer too!

caitlin said...

aww Alex what a fabulous post! I love that you live in Chicago because I'm about 45 minutes from there :) I just came across your blog and am your newest follower! I can't wait to see what other fabulous things you post! xo great blog!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

wow i love that hidden pop of honeysuckle pink!! so pretty! happy to find your blog :)

Julie said...

Just found your blog via Alex's and really happy I did. Can't wait to read more! Alex, loving the kitchen island pop of pink and I too am crazy abour furbish. I think all of my mood boards include something from there!
~ Julie

travelkate said...

So glad I came over here from Things That Sparkle (love her blog) and these favorites! Your blog is fabulous...consider me your newest follower!

Revival said...

So fun to find a fellow Charleston blogger! Thanks Alex!

Anonymous said...

That could be the most delicious assortment of wallpaper I've ever seen! Alex - you are so fabulous! Natalie - I love your blog, so happy to "meet" you! xo Annie & Elizabeth of THE NOW Stylebook

Anonymous said...

love it all -- esp the pink bags!! two of my fave bloggers in one place = perfection :)

xo,
joAnn

Unknown said...

Great post Alex! How great is that pink in the kitchen??

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love Alex & love this post! I want every single bag :)

designchic said...

Great picks and the pink handbags...gorgeous!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog, Natalie!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Alex really is amazing and sweet, too! Hoping that spring finds you soon, Alex! LOVE that kitchen!!! I'm with you, anything with pink in it is a "yes"...