Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Obsessions- Baby Shopaholic

I am so happy to have my girl, Trina, From Baby Shopaholic sharing her Obsessions today. Her daughter is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen and she is always dressed impeccably, probably because her mom has such great style! Trina's BLOG is a must read if you have never checked it out! Thanks for sharing your list today Trina, I totally agree with everything! xoxo

I am also doing a guest post today over at Aubrey's gorgeous blog
All Things Bright and Beautiful. I am sharing some pictures of my house and how I made it a home! Please, go check it out!


 

Hey! I'm Trina aka Peyton's Mom from the Baby Shopaholic.  I normally write about shopping for my little girl but Natalie has given me a chance to share what I am obsessed with today on her fabulous blog.  Here we go...

 


Cross Body Bags – I am obsessed with small quilted cross body bags.  I normally carry large bags  but when you have a small baby in tow, that doesn’t work.  I normally use one pocket in my diaper bag but sometimes leave it in there and then get to the store without money looking crazy!   These will perfect one to hold my wallet, keys, camera and lip-gloss and I can be hands free!







Kyle Richards – She is my lady crush (and her fine husband!).  I think she is so fly and I loved everything she wore on the RHWofBH.  I wish she had a website that listed everything she wore.









Nail Effects – I am obsessed with these nail designs you can do at home using the Sally Hansen Nail Effects.  They are stickers that you put on your nail and they cost about $9.  Check out these fly designs!






Nude Patent Christian Louboutins - What lady doesn’t obsess over Red Bottoms!  Let me tell you I am on a mission to get some this year!  I am trying to get the Mister on board with me getting a pair, but he says he has faith that I can find some on sale.  Sounds like a plan but the ones I want are on pre-order : )









saks.com


Lady Like Day Dresses with Funky shoes – I am obsessed with the printed pretty day dresses.  Since I am a mom now,  I need to dress more 1st Lady O’ish.  But to keep it jazzy, I would pair with some funky unexpected shoes.





 

 


 


 


I hope you enjoyed my Obsessions and would love to know what you think!  Trina

16 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

love love love all those things! i've been wanting to try those nail effects ... maybe now i will! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

Anonymous said...

Those nude pumps are sooo freaking cute!! Elegant and Sexy all in one!

CurlyHead said...

Love the crossbody bags and the nail art! I would love to get some Louboutins!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Fun post! I love all of the shoes, esp the red bottom shoes! ;) I too love everything that Kyle wore and was totally obsessed with RHoBH!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome picks. She has great taste :)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Luv those l.a.m.b. shoes!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I am all about the shoes...you had me at Louboutins!!! Good luck with the sale...I would probably try ebay! (c: Those Diane VonFurstenburg sandals aren't half bad either!!! LOVE IT! Don't forget Natalie that your guest post is running today, I *love* it!!!

erica said...

I am obsessed with those nail effects they're so neat. KISS has some great ones out.

xo

Anonymous said...

Great post Trina! I am obsessed with everything, the cross body bag, the nail effects, the...oh everything!

Michaela said...

I adore those last dresses and shoes! Love the yellow with the pink- so bold and girlie!

Mimi said...

I finally tried the nail effects last night. LOVE them! I only put them on my ring finger and painted my other nails blue. FAB!!

Jill said...

I love to read what others are obsessed about, just plants the seeds for my new obsessions!!!

Nat, I went to your guest post, what a great house!! What is the color of paint on Sterling's wall, I LOVE LOVE it!!!

natasha {schue love} said...

I just LOVE Kyle Richards! She is so stylish and gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love ladylike dresses with funky shoes too! :)

cute post...thanks for the intro to another blog to follow!

xo,
joAnn

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Trina: You have great feminine style!
Mary Ann

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Kyle was my fave too- and that brie looks amazing!!