Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Obsessions

I thought I would give my guest bloggers a break this week and share my Obsessions again. It's been awhile since I shared mine and I have a whole new slew of things I am loving right now!

1) TRACY ANDERSON MAT WORKOUT DVD


I finally ordered this video and it did not disappoint. I have been doing it several times a week and it is such a fab workout. You will be sore in places you didn't think you could be sore. The video is an hour and such a killer workout. I highly recommend it! Heres to hoping I look like Gwyneth Paltrow when its all said and done.

2) GREEK SALADS


I have been loving Greek Salads lately. I make a chopped Greek Salad probably 4-5 days a week for lunch. Just ordered one today for my girls lunch out with Caycee and Julia:) There is something about the combo of feta, olives, tomatoes and cucumbers that I can't resist. This salad is pure heaven to me.

3) BRIGHT DRESSES


Madison Marcus via

Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent via

Shoshanna Via

Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent via

Now that the weather is warm here, I am so ready to wear some brightly colored frocks. A good tan is probably in order first, but you will see me in bright colors all Summer long!

4) MOROCCAN OIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


Thanks to my girl Lisa's guest blog, I have been hooked on this stuff ever since. I don't want to even use my other shampoo or conditioners anymore. This stuff makes my hair so silky and smooth minus the frizz- which is saying alot with all the humidity down here! And it smells delightful.

5) WALL STENCILS





I have been wanting to stencil my bathroom walls for awhile now. Problem is finding the time to do it with a very active one year and narrowing down what pattern I want. I just found out about Olive Leaf Stencils and they have some of the best wall stencils I have seen. I adore the Ikat one.

6) ZAC EFRON

Last but certainly not least Zac Efron. He has been looking so mature and handsome lately. The hubs calls me a cougar for liking him but I don't care. Look at those eyes, he is gorgeous.


I hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday. What are you loving these days?

21 comments:

Tess said...

Great obsessions. Everyone has been singing the praises of Moroccan Oil and I think it's about time I give it a try!

Have a good day! xo

Jill said...

love this post. I am dying to try the moroccan oil shampoo/conditioner, right now I seriously have about 12 different shampoo's in my shower so i am going to wait until I finish some before I buy more, but the moroccan oil is definitely what I am buying next!!

megan said...

Have you been to Olympik Deli in West Ashley? Best Greek salads ever!

Unknown said...

Love the dresses. So fun and springy!

Cameron Curran said...

Tracy rocks! Especially before you wear that cute dress!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love the dresses! I need that red one asap!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

The wall stencils are cool. I'd like to try one. Cute dresses, too.

Bud and Leo said...

I ordered the Tracy Anderson DVD too! Her workouts make everyone look amazing! Cheers to summer :)

Joanna said...

I love Tracy Anderson! I have every DVD she has put out including her new Metamorphosis DVDs! If you love her you will ADORE Physique 57! and I LOVE Moroccan Oil! I have yet to try the shampoo and conditioner, I am sure they are heavenly!

Virginia Belle said...

I love all of the bright colors popping up in my favorite stores this Spring. I am obsessed with the first yellow dress, gorgeous! I love the Moroccan oil and use it everyday so I definitely need to check out the shampoo/conditioner too!

Balancing Lisa said...

Great obsessions! LOVE that top dress! and I've been eating tons of greek salads lately too!
Glad you love the shampoo and conditioner, I can't stop using it either!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

katie stevenson said...

1. Still haven't been able to make it through an entire Tracy workout without the relief of responding to a text or some nonsense to keep me distracted. Love that DVD!

2. The ikat stencil or bust! It's my fave!

3. Those long lashes on Zac look very familiar...oh! because your son has equally gorgeous and enviable ones! :)

Farmer's Market, weather permitting?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Okay, that makes two of us cougars crushing on Zac...I'm sorry, but those eyes are too hard to resist!!! And I must say you are so lucky that you are a salad girl...me, not so much and it will be a cold day in H-E-double hockey sticks when I look like Gwenyth...yep, that's all. (c: Have a great day!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love those wall stencils too!

Nuha said...

Okay I seriously love this list! That salad looks so yummy!

Katie said...

I LOVE Zac Efron! However, I am a bit worried with all the rumors that have been swarming lately about him!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

That's IT! I love my shampoo and conditioner, but i'm buying that stuff. Love the oil.

Hamptontoes said...

Greek salad...I eat it several times a week...the combination is one of my absolute favorites!

Natalie said...

1. Tracy Anderson is God's gift to post-pregnant ladies. She and her DVDs are amazing!
2. Greek salads are my all-time fave. I wish I could make one that tastes as good as the one I buy at my local Italian restaurant. I get it to-go several times a week.
3. Love MoroccanOil products...all of them!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I adore bright colors!! Great dresses! And I have to try the Moroccan Oil shampoo!!

Mama L said...

Nat, I've been thinking of stencilling a wall in our mud room, but it has a window. Have you ever seen that done? Stencilling or wallpapering around a window? I'm nervous about the final effect..Let me know if you've ever come across a stylish window-wall..xo