Monday, March 14, 2011

Wine You Can Feel Good About Drinking


The people at Flipflop Wines were gracious enough to send me a few bottles to sample. This is a brand new wine that just was released in January. Flipflop wines has partnered with Soles4Souls and for every bottle of flipflop wine purchased, Soles4Souls will distribute a pair of shoes to someone in need. This is enough reason for me to drink this wine! I can enjoy my wine and feel good about drinking it, knowing I helped someone in need at the same time! The best part is this wine retails for about $7.99 so it won't break your bank either.

I served this wine to the ladies at playgroup and our favorite was the Pinot Grigio.

The gals enjoying their Flipflop Wine.

The Pinot Grigio was crisp and light without being too sweet. The wine was so delicious and we all agreed we would be drinking it again. I am anxious to try the Cabernet and Chardonnay next. So go on and enjoy your wine and help some people that desperately need shoes at the same time!

You learn more at the Flipflop Website Here

8 comments:

Melissa W. said...

I. will. try. :) any excuse for a glass of wine ;) ha!

Jill said...

another reason to drink more wine!!

Unknown said...

How awesome! I love me some wine!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love anything with a good cause...especially wine!!

The Southland Life said...

yay for charitable wine!

Alicia xoxxo said...

What a great idea! Def makes you feel better for drinking it!

Day Old News said...

Wine for a cause, brilliant.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

What a lovely reason to celebrate :) Thanks for the introduction.