Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Obsessions

I am a huge fan of Susana Monaco Dresses.  They are soft, comfortable and can be washed not dry cleaned which is a big plus in my book.  I am smitten with this summer maxi dress.   Needed her like yesterday.  Really love the alight cut-out and navy color.


CLIFFORD BAY SAUVIGNON BLANC
I picked up this wine at Costco last week to serve at my Supper Club because it was on sale for $6.50 a bottle.  I figured if I was serving that many people wine I needed to go on the cheap side.  Normally in my opinion cheap wine = bad wine,  but not this beauty.  This Sauvignon Blanc really surprised me, it was delish.  I think it normally retails for $10-11 a bottle but if you are a Costco member,  get your butt over there and snatch it up while it is $6.50.  I bought 4 bottles to save.


I have been eyeing these sandals for awhile now ever since seeing cute Reese Witherspoon wear them, and btw how adorable is she pregnant?.  They seem like the perfect casual summer sandal.  I think they would look cute with dresses, jeans or shorts, super versatile.  Can't decide if I want the nude or brown color....




PRAIRIE HARVEST CRISP CRACKERS
These little crackers are my new snack obsession.  i can't wait for my afternoon snack everyday because of this tasty treat.  I pair them Aged Gouda and it is so darn good.  They come in a few different flavors but I bought the Sunflower seed, Millet, and Oat version.  They are super crispy with just the right amount of savory/sweet flavor.


 
My mom just got this necklace and now I am convinced I need it too.  It looks great with everything and it is short enough to layer with other necklaces.  It is a real stunner in person, just gorgeous.



I picked up this dress a few months ago from our local Boutique Hampden Clothing and have been obsessed with it.  It is the perfect easy summer dress.  I wear it at least once a week. Usually Matt is not a fan of most of my clothes but he actually commented on this dress and said he really liked it.   Added bonus it is cotton so you can wash it too!  I am always looking for cute washable clothes because my two year old keeps my dry cleaning bill super high!

22 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Ok so Sauvignon Blanc is my jam. I am going to pick some of this baby up tonight!! Thank you for satisfying the alcoholic in me! :)

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

Love Susana Monaco, South Moon Under has carried her stuff for ages and it is super comfy, love the necklace as well:)

Julia Ryan said...

I totally see you in that dress girl! GO GET IT!!!!! SB is my fave wine and apparently I will be stopping by Linds' house for a glass of this goodness :)

pretty little things said...

love pregnant reese --shes so cute!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looove those sandals. You definitely need them :) I think I would go with brown

Kyle said...

Great picks! Need to try those crackers(gouda is a fav cheese, too). I have two Susana Monaco dresses that I love. This long maxi version with cutouts is a stunner.

Melissa W. said...

Love that you said, "Matt is not a fan of most of my clothes." My husband is the EXACT same! Chris likes it when I wear khaki shorts and some sort-of three-button polo=boring and not feminine!

erica said...

Pregnant Reese is the cutest! I love the sandals. xo

megan said...

That maxi dress is hott! Loving those sandals, too.

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Reese looks so cute! I hope that I can look stylish the next time I am pregnant. I feel like I just look like a butterball when I am pregnant! I love that first dress by the way! It looks so soft and comfy...

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Reese is the cutest. And I love those shoes too. Oh, that maxi should be yours :)

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Love all of these things-especially the Rachel Zoe shoes. It'll be perfect for this pregnant mama.

Baby Shopaholic said...

That maxi dress is all that! I just got some sandals similar!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving those TB flats...especially on the cute Reese!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting those RZ flats since I saw Reese in them too!! TB does make some that look similar.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I give you major props for even wearing dry clean only clothes around Sterling. The second I walk in the door from being at work or going out I change into yoga pants or a tennis skirt and t-shirt!!

I love the nude version of that sandal!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That navy dress is sexy! Go for the nude flats, you'll wear them all summer long, nude is more versatile than brown ;)

Unknown said...

I just love your blog. All the things in this post are awesome. Isn't Costco awesome for wine? My favorite wine is Conundrum and Costco sells it for $15 (more than I usually pay) but it's $32 everywhere else. Reese is so cute. Almost makes me want a 3rd baby. Almost ;) Oh and I love Susana Monaco - super soft fabrics.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful dress. The back is extremely sexy. Also, love those flats.

Cheap Makeup Reviews
Beauty and Fashion Blog Seattle

Taylor said...

in love with that susana monaco dress + the rachel zoe flats! screaming my name!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Bud and Leo said...

can we please talk about Reese's chloe bag- aghhh i need it!

Zane Wooder said...

I love that the sandals have a lock on them so they don't fall out of your feet. That is brilliant.

-Zane of ontario honey