Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Obsessions


Since I didn't do my Obsessions post earlier this week, I thought I would share today!  TGIF- By the way does abyone remember the TGIF line-up on Friday nights with Full House, Perfect Strangers,  and Family Matters?  I remember we used to get so excited for Fridays to watch those shows.    Now I get excited for an adult beverage and a dinner out!

I ended up ordering this tank from Piperlime that I blogged about on my search for the perfect tee blog.  I freaking love it.  When I ordered it was only available in black so that is what I ordered but now I want the white too.  It fits perfect, it is not too tight and is long enough to wear with skinny jeans.  A+ in my book for a tank top.  I picture it being perfect for fall too layered under blazers and sweaters.




TWIX MINI ICE CREAM BARS
These are the Shiz.  I kid you not when I say Matt ate an entire box in 24 hours and I only ate one out of the box.  They are the perfect after dinner dessert.  Plus they are only 90 calories so you don't have to feel too guilty about eating one.

I am beyond smitten with this dress.  The colors and pattern are perfection in my book.  Wish I could see it in person before I buy...

This Hair
Can someone please teach me how to recreate this hair?  Love it!

Meet the newest addition to my necklace collection.  $36 ladies.  Comes in Turquoise too.







GRAPEFRUIT COCKTAIL
Tequila and grapefruit together?  Sign me up.  This tasty drink will so be made this weekend.  Recipe VIA

Your Friday quote.  Have a great weekend Dolls!


22 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Ahhhhhh this grapefruit cocktail has my heart!!!

Kerr said...

Those twix bars are amazing! And grapefruit and tequila is my fav summer drink. Add a squeeze of lime and it is perfect. Enjoy your weekend!

Julia Ryan said...

Ooh, I nees those tanks!!! I'm still wearing the Liz Lange for target maternity tanks bc they're the only ones long enough!

Jill said...

here is a great summer drink, my friend Michelle made this up so we call it the "Shellie"

cucumber vodka+ club soda+ a splash of grapefruit juice. It is so smooth and refreshing and pretty low in calories too. I highly recommend it

Have a great weekend dear!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

That tank looks perfect. I think I need it to :) Have a great weekend!

KatiePerk said...

Great necklace. I am also a tequila and grapefruit fan. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Great tank! I may have to order! I will have to try that cocktail!! Sounds delish!!! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I NEED to find those Twix bars asap!

Lulu {The Home You Make} said...

Sheridan French has done a fishtail braid how-to post on her blog :) Great post!!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Ohhh I need those tanks! Love that you are tall as well and still think these are great in length. That's what I need!! :) I'll have to try this tequila drink - that looks so refreshing!

Taylor said...

I always love your obsessions! I used to devour the snickers ice cream bars so I'll have to give the twix a try. love the anthro dress so much!! and TGIF was the best... every Friday we always stayed home and just layer in front of the TV. have a great weekend :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

natasha {schue love} said...

Gosh, that pic has me craving a greyhound {vodka and grapefruit juice!}. And I have to check out those tanks!

Z said...

Great post! I love EVERYTHING you posted about - literally!!! From the drink to the quote to that necklace to the hair to the tops, oh and of course the twix bars!!
xx
when-the-dog-bites.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

Um, YES I do remember the TGIF night line up! Those were the days uh? (Is that something old people say?)
It's so funny b/c I was just thinking about the old TGIF shows, super randomly, this past week. Too funny.

And yes, of all the great things on this post, that's what I took the most away from. lol.

:)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Don't tempt me with that ice cream! I just got some awesome tanks from Ann Taylor that I'm loving.

Baby Shopaholic said...

You got some cute stuff! I may need to order one of those tanks if they fit like that!

Unknown said...

love your new necklace! and must try the mini twix bars.

megan said...

Maybe they'll still have that dress in the store once we get our Anthro! So excited!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Twix ice cream bars? hell yeah! That cocktails sounds refreshing!

LV said...

What a great post! I love that maxi dress and that drink looks amazing! I love love love that last quote. Such a perfect motto for life:-)

Unknown said...

Hi, i've just put your blog link to my blogroll, please check it out. Thanks

Andrea Johnson said...

Love Bauble Bar, I have bought a couple of necklaces and they never disappoint! I need to see if those ice cream bars are available in Canada because I could seriously enjoy a couple of those while watching Real Housewives:)