Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Coveting: The Maxi Dress

It is no secret my favorite item to buy for the Summer is by far a Maxi Dress.  I live in them once the weather turns warm.  I have found if you don't start snatching them up now all the good ones are sold out come the Summer.  So I complied a little list of my favorite maxi dresses that you should buy!

This first dress I actually own and have it stashed away for this Summer.  It is the Rory Becca T-Back Gown in Cosmo print,  from Social Dress Shop.  I am absolutely obsessed with it.  You can still get an extra 25% off it thru Thursday with code: Love25.
It is such a flattering  and great fitting maxi dress!  The pattern and colors are even more gorgeous in person!
 


Social Dress Shop just got it in stock in this fabulous Mint color as well.  I picture this with a tan,  some killer nude sandals, and maybe a long chain necklace.   I think I just convinced myself I need it too:)  Take advantage of the 25% off and grab one of these before  they sell out again!  It also comes in a reddish orange color I wrote about last week.


Is it just me or does it look exactly like this Tibi Maxi that retails for $575??  Seriously buy the Rory Becca version for a fraction of the cost!  I can't imagine dropping that kind of money on a Maxi dress- $600 could buy alot of clothes!




Next on my list are all these beauties.  Such classic Maxi dresses that are so versatile.  Hoping they will all make their way to my closet!  The middle black one by Rachel Pally is my favorite.  You can never go wrong with a black maxi dress!

And if you are looking for pattern. These are my favorite patterned Maxi dresses. The first dress by Sabine is a steal less than $100.   I tried on the Ella Moss one and adore it!
Lastly,  the best cheap and chic Maxi I found.  This Maxi is only $29 from F21!!  Does it not look like a way more expensive dress?   It is headed my way as I type.  Such a steal!

So,  just do it and get on the Maxi Train.  They are easy, effortless, and chic!

26 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Ummmmm you look gorgeous in that and I need it now!! You are do skinny skinny! Rail thin! Jealous!

Liz said...

I see some chiseled arms coming out of that cute maxi dress, Lady! Do you have a particular muscle workout you do (besides lifting the little man which is a workout in itself?) :)

Julia Ryan said...

Oh I love it! And that orangey coral color is a must with my dark hair. I can't believe how much it looks like the Tibi. Such a great find. Glad to see it's lengthy enough for us tall girls.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm in love with the hi-lo black one, a stunner!

Lili said...

LOVE all the dresses!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

So cute! Love them all! Need them all!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I have had that mint guy on my love list on ShopBop forever. Love it!

Kyle said...

Adore them all!!! The Rory Becca maxi in that gorgeous print is simply stunning on you. Really loving your "steal" from F21 too. Thanks for putting together this fun maxi dress guide. Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my SS feature. I feel like we are friends, as well! : )

Dara said...

I have the same love affair with maxi dresses in the summer. They are just soo easy! Great picks!

megan said...

Lovvve that first dress! I think I want to live in maxi dresses on our honeymoon.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the maxi inspiration Natalie! I'm 20 weeks pregnant and am so excited for it to warm up for good because I love the maxi look for pregnant women!! Great picks!

pretty little things said...

that maxi looks gorgeous on you! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I also am OBSESSED with maxi dresses. Love all your choices and I need to look into getting that dress. Perfect for an upcoming Palm Beach wedding!
-Becky
The Pumpkin Spot

Stilettos Stuck In Snow said...

Love love love the tribal print F21 Maxi! Going to Mexico next week, maybe I need to swing by F21 and pick it up!

Taylor said...

you're killing me.... you know I cant say no to dresses. and 25% off?.... I may be online shopping today! love your picks.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

you're killing me.... you know I cant say no to dresses. and 25% off?.... I may be online shopping today! love your picks.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You look so pretty in that maxi!

I'm on the hunt for a black maxi. I found one at Target for $28 that I might have to get!

Natalie said...

Seriously need one of those Rory Beca maxis! So perfect!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love me some maxis! So many great choices here! I love that one you got and the Splendid one! :)

M {livinlife941.blogspot.com} said...

I love maxi dresses as well! I'm petite, so, it's a little harder to find ones that aren't too long. I am loving the Rory Becca T-Back Gown in Cosmo! You look great in it as well!

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with dresses too and especially maxis. They are so effortless and you can just throw them on and go! I love the one you picked up from SDS!! I need to pick up some new ones for spring/summer!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

That Rachel Pally is all mine!

Melissa W. said...

That first dress you are wearing is killer! It looks perfect on you! I am five foot three inches, so I look even shorter in a maxi :-((((

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

That dress is beautiful on you Snoopy.

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow! I completely adore the pattern of that lovely dress!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Miss supermodel rocks a maxi! So jealous of your long legs!