Monday, February 25, 2013

Rug Loving.

I have wanted a new rug for our dining room forever now.  We used to have a seagrass rug in there that we had to toss because it was covered in so many stains.  Seagrass rugs are a bitch to clean y'all.  It will be awhile til I put one my house again, I love the look but they show stains so easily!  So for almost a year now we have had no rug in our dining room.  It just felt bare to me.  So I was thrilled when Rugs USA offered me a rug for my house.  I knew I wanted it for our dining room.  Problem was narrowing it down.  That site has so many fabulous rugs.  

I eventually decided on the Beaumont Adileh In the Spruce color.
I love the worn in look.  It is one of the softest rugs ever.  I love that in some lights it looks grey and in others it looks blue.  It is not as bright blue as the picture above, it is more subdued.





I really am smitten with the rug,  I can't say enough good things about it.  It makes me happy everytime I walk past the dining room.  RugsUsa has great customer service and they ship quickly as well!

A few of my other favorites from RugsUSA.  I think all of these rugs are an additional 50% off with code MID50 right now! The prices are incredible!
This rug comes in so many fabulous bright colors, would be fab in a playroom or a kids bedroom


{Rugs USA OverDye Bone Rug}
I want this rug for our bedroom, adore it!

{Satara Edison Nickel Rug}
A great neutral rug, that really could work in any space.


{Montero Plymouth Rug}
This looks like a cool Persian rug to me, love the pink color.  Would be such a statement piece in a bedroom or den.  It comes in 3 other colors too.
{Zebra Cowhide Natural Rug}
I have wanted a Zebra rug like this for as long as I can remember. Need this one in my house!
{Tuscan Modern Moroccan Shag Rug}
Because I still love a Moroccan Rug.

If you have not already you must check out the RugsUsa website, it is filled with thousands of amazing rugs!   I know I am thrilled with mine!

17 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love what you chose for you, it's a gorgeous rug!

Sadie + Stella said...

Yours looks absolutely gorgeous! Great pick. Love that it is super soft!

pretty little things said...

the rug looks great!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

You picked a goodie :) Big fan of Rugs USA and the one we have.

Julia Ryan said...

I'm in love with your choice my sweets! That room is really coming together!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Looks great! I love the zebra too!!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I love what you chose! It really does look soft too. Gorgeous!

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

Love the rug! Looks great in your space. I like the worn-in look, too.

Val said...

I love your rug...it's so soft and beautiful.

17 Perth said...

I love your new rug!! It looks great!

Amy said...

Love the plymouth!
Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

Virginia Belle said...

Your new rug looks fantastic! I definitely need to check out RugsUSA. We're currently searching for the perfect rug for our living room. Thanks for the tips on the seagrass rugs because those were at the top of my list. I'm definitely reconsidering that now!

Taylor said...

love your rug! beautiful colors - and I love a worn look too.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one you got- just used it in a client's moodboard and I can't wait for her to get it...also MUST own the overdyed bone...must! I have a RugsUSA rug in my nursery and adore it- they're the best!

James said...

The rugs looks so beautiful, i love the designer Overdyed rugs

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The rustic look of the rug looks really fabulous. Also, having different styles of rugs will definitely beautify your house. But it will always accumulate dirt that will cause it to look unpleasant over time. Cleaning it, whether professionally or not, will extend its appeal. Hope you were able to choose wonderful rugs! :)

Jackelyn Lippard @ Cristomar