Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Guys are Fast!!

Sarah from Social Dress Shop called me this morning to say that the red dress I posted sold out in two hours!  Whoever snagged this dress you obviously have good taste (haha).    But for all you who are just now reading the blog and missed out on the red dress I wanted to highlight a few of my other favorites I tried on while in Charlotte.  I wish I could have brought them all home with me.  Such cute affordable dresses!  Sarah has offered to extent the 25% discount til Valentines Day!  So take advantage of this great deal and get you a dress!  The code once again is LOVE25.









6 comments:

Baby Shopaholic said...

Sold out! I want that red dress! Let me see what's left! You go girl!

Jill said...

I saw you in that red dress on instagram and loved it, and I am loving your down the middle part!!

Lili said...

oh yes, by the time i hit buy - its SOLD OUT! and the one dress i liked is out of stock in my sz too! ugh

the search continues....

Sadie + Stella said...

I just bought the striped one!!

Maggie said...

Wow! You were quite the endorsement! :)

Unknown said...

I was looking at that Rista dress! How did it fit you? it looks like it could be a tricky fit..