Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Obsessions

Baublebar has been killing it with their jewelry lately.  I love both of these necklaces.  They remind me of the JCrew ones but for a fraction of the cost!

I am obsessed with little cotton dresses for the summer.  Primarily because they are comfortable and easy for running errands with a little one.  This is made out of the softest material and it is so flattering.  The rouching really helps cover up tummy issues if you know what I mean!  I could not be thrilled with it!  Plus its on sale right now!


Totally obsessed with the print on this maxi skirt.  Would be perfect for summer with a white or black tank top!


Yep I am already thinking about beachwear.  I love a good cover-up and this one is on the top of my list.


{LEE BROTHERS CHARLESTON KITCHEN COOKBOOK}
I love the Lee Brothers in a major way.  I am so pumped about their new cookbook.  They shot scenes for the cookbook right here in Charleston which is pretty cool.  How cute are they?  Plus their recipes are awesome (I own their first two cookbooks).


I just adore this stripped Tote for the summer.  Such a chic beach bag for a great price!  I can never have enough totes, I use them all the time.  If you order today you get get 10% off with code TUESDAYS:)

Lastly, Shopbop's Spring Shopping Event starts today you can save some major money!


Thinking it is a good sign I need to finally make these mine, I have been eyeing them forever!

Rachel Pally Cut-Out Dress || Joie Sable Slides || Twelfth Street Mini Tank Dress || Ray Ban Original Aviators || Adia Kibur Clear Stone Statement Necklace


So, Ladies seriously check out Shopbop today and take advantage of this Spring Shopping Event!

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the free people skirt!
Can't wait for spring and getting a few new things.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

pretty little things said...

I want one of those necklaces like now! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Love your new blue rouched dress. So cute! I'm not usually into costume jewelry, but those first two necklaces are so fun! I'm a sucker for cookbooks. I hoard them. It's a problem.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

That first necklace is adorable!

Nat said...

Love those necklaces! I totally need that Jcrew beach cover up. That shop bop sale is dangerous!

Julia Ryan said...

Okay, so that necklace totally needs to be yours to wear with that pretty blue dress. Tell me true, can you still eat in that dress? I feel like since I've had babies I tend to get a little pooch after a big meal. ha!

KatiePerk said...

So intrigued by the Lee Bros. new cookbook. It is on my list for sure. That blue dress looks stunning on you!!

Laur said...

Love that coverup!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Girl, you are about to make me go into overdrive! Love that dress on you! Hot! Love all the necklaces too! Great finds!

Caitlin said...

I love those necklaces! I think I may need them in my life.

Sadie + Stella said...

Love those necklaces and you look like a hot mama!! Love that striped dress!

Unknown said...

OK! I think I need that striped cut out dress. I am in love with it. Thanks for sharing. You always get me into trouble.

Natalie said...

That dress is so hot on you!

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

Prob have been living under a rock but I hadn't heard of Baublebar before...LOVE that Noir necklace. Gorgeous!

Virginia Belle said...

That Bauble Bar necklace is amazing and needs to get in my closet right now!

shainabeth said...

If you are looking for more tote options, Everlane has these raw canvas and leather totes for $35! Love the striped ones...

https://www.everlane.com/collections/womens-tote-collection?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Members%20-%20Female&utm_campaign=FEMALE%3A%20%20French%20Terry%20and%20Tote%20New%20Colors&utm_content=Final

natasha {schue love} said...

Ahh so many gorgeous things here! Loving that Free People skirt!!

tenth avenue south said...

LOVE that JCrew cover up!! I ordered it last week (b/c the store was out of my size) so sad that it is backordered til June. Oh well! With this cold weather we've been having I wouldn't get to wear it for a while anyway! I don't know if you've tried it on, but I thought it ran a little big.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

haha yes! I was just looking at that necklace this morning, love the green one!

Unknown said...

You look so great in that dress! I'm so ready for summer too!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

LOVE that blue dress on you. Wowza!