Monday, June 2, 2014

Cover-ups, Cocktails, and Beach Fun

Happy Monday friends.  I hope you all had a great weekend. This Monday is not so bad because we are on vacation.  I dream about this week every year!  

Wanted to share a few beach favorites.  I have been loving this cover-up/bikini combo that I ordered from French Connection.  I love that the cover-up goes on like a robe, it just ties in the front.  So it is super easy to get on and off at the beach.  Plus the pattern is amazing.
I have a hard time with bandeau bikinis, but this one actually doesn't make my chest look super flat.  I like that you can tie it around your neck or wear it strapless.

 



and of course I have to share a picture of me and my sweet girl, Frances Moon.
This was her first trip to the pool and she loved it!
 

How cute is Frances in her Burberry bathing suit?  My mom bought her this when I found out I was having a girl.  I have to admit I am slightly envious of Frances Moon's bathing suit collection:)


Also wanted to share this cover-up I found at JCrew and have been living in.  It is on sale now for super cheap use code SWEET to get an additional 50% off the sale price!  Runs on the large side, I am wearing a small but could have fit in an XS.

Now onto the important things like cocktails.  My dad has created quite possibly the best margarita ever.   It is a combo of cucumber, jalapenos, lime juice, and tequila.


He muddles the cucumber and jalapenos together and then juices the lime to make the base.  Add tequila plus a splash of orange juice and you have a killer cocktail.


Mom and I approve.

If you need the best flip flops ever do yourself a favor and order some TEEKS.  All of us ladies have been rocking them everyday!  They are the perfect nude flipflop.


Today marks the start of Gigi New York's Friends Of Friends Event.  I have a Gigi All in One Clutch, Uber Clutch, and Crossbody bag and I love them all! Use code WEAREFRIENDS to get 15% all off orders thru Sunday!


My two favorites, that I carry all the time, I actually have the Uber clutch in two different colors.

Next I want this Teddie Tote.  My sister has one and uses it for her everyday purse and even for her laptop for work.  It is pretty much awesome.


Lastly a few family pics.  You will all appreciate Matt's "fake smile."  You can see where Sterling gets it from!

Have a wonderful start to your week.
xoxo




14 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Looooooooooove that crossbody. You are are rocking that coverup. And could your babes be any cuter? Looks like a fab trip! xoxo

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I need one of those margaritas!!! Even though it's only 8:24 am!!!!

KatiePerk said...

Dig that cover up! I love those Teeks. Cheers!

Nat said...

Loving both of those coverups!! Also I'm super jealous of Frances' bathing suit collection too. These pics are making me count down the days until our family vacation!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Why is Frances beyond cute?!! Love her Burberry suit! That cover-up is so clutch!

mandy mcgregor said...

such a gorgeous family. That little peanut in a burberry suit is the sweetest thing ever. looks like a great vacation!

natasha {schue love} said...

Looks like you're having a blast! So wish we were on vacation right now! Le sigh...

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Um yes, Frances has quite the swimsuit collection! Looks like an awesome escape :)

Unknown said...

Looks like vacation is already fab and those margarita's look amazing. How nice to have a personal bartender on vacation :) I've been wanting one of those teddie totes too! The perfect size for every day and travel.

Jillian said...

looks like a great vacation! i love that tote bag! xo jillian - cornflake dreams stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway.

Lucy said...

Just ordered the cover up! Love the teddie tote too!

Unknown said...

That cover up is adorable...I've had my eye on it too!! And I can't get over how much Frances is starting to look more and more like Sterling!! So adorable!

Unknown said...

I love that Gigi uber clutch with the tassel! That is such a great brand.

Corbin
Decor-Eat

Dressing for Disney said...

Just curious- what size did you order in the French Connection cover up? I want it to be flattering, but roomy enough (and allow for washing/drying since it's 100% cotton)- torn between the small and medium. Thanks!