Friday, June 27, 2014

Piperlime Designer Sale Last Few Hours!!


Piperlime is having their Designer Sale where you can take an additional 20% off reduced prices.  Use code DESIGNER at checkout.  It ends tonight at midnight

My favorite Rag and Bone Giada Tee is on sale, I love mine!    I have small in this top, keep in mind it is an over sized tee, so maybe size down.  It is so incredibly comfy and soft and it is machine washable.



Also on sale are the Equipment Lewis shorts.  I have these in leopard print and have lived in them this summer!!  I have a small in mine they run TTS.  They are cute with a white tee shirt or dressier with a blouse!



These are my other top favorites!  Scroll thru to shop or click Here to view the whole sale.






3 comments:

Kelsey | Southern in Love said...

Is that Rag & Bone top the same as the tank top with the open back that was on sale at Shopbop? That shirt is the softest/comfiest thing ever!

All Things Big and Small said...

Love that Equipment Leopard top! Headed over right now to take a look!

Unknown said...

very nice work ...
keep up the good work..

http://www.onfancy.com/designer-bags-women-wholesale/tote-bags-women-wholesale.html