Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Obsessions

I love the simplicity of these sandals and the price is real steal.  A great neutral sandal that would go with everything.


I love this tank- the pom-pom detail is so awesome.  I just ordered it in the crimson color.

I have a thing for palm print anything.  This tote is totally awesome to toss all your Summer stuff in.


Gigi New York just marked down all their wallets 50% off, such a steal.  I love this hot pink one.  Shop all the sale Wallets HERE. A great time to stock up for Christmas or Birthday gifts.


I also really love the pebble grain wallet.  This blue is the same color as my cross body purse and it is such a gorgeous color!



I have been all about some tie dye lately.  Love this tank from LaSenorita Jolie.  I wear it to workout all the time but it is also cute with jeans!  I am wearing a small.  Use code LSJ-DBDD to get free shipping on your orders!



I love the pattern on this skirt so much and the fact that it is high waisted, win win.  I would pair this with a simple white or black tank and some cute flats.


This is one of my favorite prints from RT.  So easy to dress this top up or down.

I can never have enough cover-ups.  I live in them during the Summer.  I love this bright blue one from JCrew, use code HISUMMER to get 30% off!


Love is an understatement for these sandals, they are just perfect and such a steal!!  I think you cuold wear them well into Fall too.
also available here in like 8 different colors.



Lastly, Kate Spade Saturday just started their Secret 75% off sale.  There are some great travel bags, totes, and accessories on sale for cheap!  Scroll through to see my favorites. 






7 comments:

Ashley said...

I have the Matiko sandals and wear them daily. So comfortable! Love that bright blue wallet!

natasha {schue love} said...

Those DV sandals are divine!

Kristin said...

I'm obsessed with cover-ups too. Have you seen the Maaji line? I just got one in the mail yesterday and its gorgeous and flattering. http://www.kayokokoswimwear.com/brands/maaji-swimwear-collections/page-4/

All Things Big and Small said...

Make sure to check out the Shopbop Sale too! They just released an additional 25% off sale items code! I rounded up my favorites here: http://www.allthingsbigandsmallblog.com/2014/06/tuesday-twofer-shopbop-25-extra-off.html

I love that Gap palm print! I too am totally obsessed with all things palm these days! So glad you picked up that Target palm bikini! It is so cute and I love mine!

Happily Ever Parker said...

That pom pom tank is adorable!!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with that J.Crew pom pom top, it's so adorable and perfect for summer!!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That tank looks great on you, and I'm loving those sandals!