Thursday, June 5, 2014

NDM Styles : The Perfect Maxi Dress For Under $100

I just love a maxi dress in the Summer.  It is such an easy outfit to toss on.  One piece and you are dressed and ready to go.  I actually bought this maxi dress last Summer while I was pregnant because I needed something to fit my growing belly for a few events. I loved it pregnant and I actually love it just as much not pregnant.  I own it in two colors (navy + green) and have been wearing them non-stop. Best part the dress is under $100!  It is a dress you can toss on with flats for a casual look or easily dress up, it is very versatile.

Social Dress Shop is offering 10% off all the Pink Stitch Maxis with code Pink10.
Shop the Gray | Blue | Peach




I love the back detail too.  It really makes the dress stand out.  It has adjustable straps which is really nice.
The dress comes in about 15 different colors and they are all gorgeous. 
Shop other colors here


Loving my necklace from Coralee Boutique.


and of course my standard picture with my little man.

 For those curious this is the dress in the vine color and I am wearing it 7 months pregnant.  It has plenty of room to wear pregnant.


The dress also just came out in a short version that is adorable.


Shop My Look Here and use code Pink10 at Social Dress Shop to get 10% off your dress!







13 comments:

Lucy said...

I love this dress! It looks like it runs a little big. What size are you wearing, for reference?

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

I love the color on you! Looks like a comfortable dress and a perfect pregnancy dress.

Megan @ ThefancyFlamingo said...

Looks so comfy! Im curious to know how the sizing is too.

Unknown said...

love the detail on the back! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Such a cute maxi and loved the way you styled it when you were pregnant!! The back is fab too!

Sarah said...

i wore this for our maternity photos in a blue :) now that I'm not pregnant there is A LOT of extra fabric since i had to size up to fit my chest but i looove this maxi! it is so so comfortable.

Unknown said...

Love this dress on you and good to know it fits while pregnant as well! I've had my eye on it but haven't pulled the trigger, love all the gorgeous color options too!

Kathy said...

I am curious about the sizingg too. And can you wear a strapless bra with it?

Kathy said...

I am curious about the sizingg too. And can you wear a strapless bra with it?

lvmoon said...

What is the bra situation with this dress?

Jasmine Distin said...

I love this dress! The colors look amazing on you! Also loving your brown sandals!

travelkate said...

I was just debating over ordering this dress yesterday. I thought it would totally work being pregnant (and after the fact) but I love how now I know for sure seeing it modeled both ways :) I'm totally sold now except now I can't decide over the long or short version!

Unknown said...

Can I just say THANK YOU for posting this dress! I just got mine in the mail. Being an expecting mamma this dress is amazing for a growing bump and for after! Genius and beautiful.

Holly
www.lovingallthis.com