Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Obsessions

I know I included these shorts last week, but had to include them again so you can actually see them on.  They are sold out pretty much everywhere but I did manage to find one spot that carries them.  They run TTS, I am in a small.  They zip up the back and are higher waisted for a great fit.  I am in love with mine.



I have lusted after this dress forever and it is finally on sale!  It comes in hot pink, navy and turquoise.
I went with the Turquoise color, thought it would be great for Summer.


I had no idea Rachel Pally did swimwear but I am obsessed with this bikini.  The bottoms looks like they actually offer coverage and I love the top!

I am totally obsessed with the new Gap Rainforest line.   This bathing suit is so adorable and I love the parrot trunks for the boys.


Love this white blouse.  The details are awesome.  It is already on sale but through tonight you can get an additional 25% off.  I would pair it with white jeans or my distressed jean shorts.

Another great sandal from DV.   These look so much more expensive then they are!


This is such a great maxi for a wedding or any special event.  Can't decide if I love the solid color or print more!



This may be the only romper I would actually wear. Love the white simplicity and scalloped bottom.

I have been lusting over this bowl since I saw it on instagram.  It would look so good on a coffee table or filled fruit in a kitchen.

I have been on the hunt for a new everyday purse.  Loving this classic See by Chloe tote.   It also comes in black.




13 comments:

caycee said...

Omg I love every single thing on this list!!! And thanks for getting me hooked on the new Gap line.....so presh!!!!

donna said...

I love every single one on your list! Totally right on trend!

Annie {Home of Malones} said...

That equipment dress is my fave and those shorts look adorable on you!!

Jillian Manesh said...

love the black bathing suit! xo jillian - cornflake dreams ps stop by! im hosting a pretty giveaway :)

Laura said...

What size did you order in the Equipment Grayson dress?

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

I love so many of these picks! That maxi dress is a must have. I love your daughters name - I am also a Frances.

Mary Keller said...

Who makes the white tshirt and gold necklace you're wearing in your first picture? The white shirt looks a lot less sheer than most of mine..

Katie Griffin said...

I love your style so much-thanks for sharing! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 as well-I wish I could afford those shorts! You're truly blessed!

204 Park said...

Those shorts are amazing! But then again, anything leopard print is a win in my book ;) XO, D

Dominique DeLaney said...

Loving all of your picks! And Gap seriously has the cutest baby clothes, I so wish we knew the gender so I could start shopping!! haha

Meg {Boo Boos & Briefcases} said...

I love all these picks! I think the printed maxi is the same one that Stacey Keibler is wearing on the cover of fit pregnancy - so cute!

Katie S. said...

Positive I now need that romper... The Parker maxi in coral and blue is down to $150 on saks site! Just got coral :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those shorts look amazing! And I've been eyeing those big plates to hang on a wall, love them!