Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Obsessions

I know I included these shorts last week, but had to include them again so you can actually see them on.  They are sold out pretty much everywhere but I did manage to find one spot that carries them.  They run TTS, I am in a small.  They zip up the back and are higher waisted for a great fit.  I am in love with mine.



I have lusted after this dress forever and it is finally on sale!  It comes in hot pink, navy and turquoise.
I went with the Turquoise color, thought it would be great for Summer.


I had no idea Rachel Pally did swimwear but I am obsessed with this bikini.  The bottoms looks like they actually offer coverage and I love the top!

I am totally obsessed with the new Gap Rainforest line.   This bathing suit is so adorable and I love the parrot trunks for the boys.


Love this white blouse.  The details are awesome.  It is already on sale but through tonight you can get an additional 25% off.  I would pair it with white jeans or my distressed jean shorts.

Another great sandal from DV.   These look so much more expensive then they are!


This is such a great maxi for a wedding or any special event.  Can't decide if I love the solid color or print more!



This may be the only romper I would actually wear. Love the white simplicity and scalloped bottom.

I have been lusting over this bowl since I saw it on instagram.  It would look so good on a coffee table or filled fruit in a kitchen.

I have been on the hunt for a new everyday purse.  Loving this classic See by Chloe tote.   It also comes in black.




13 comments:

caycee said...

Omg I love every single thing on this list!!! And thanks for getting me hooked on the new Gap line.....so presh!!!!

donna said...

I love every single one on your list! Totally right on trend!

Unknown said...

That equipment dress is my fave and those shorts look adorable on you!!

Jillian said...

love the black bathing suit! xo jillian - cornflake dreams ps stop by! im hosting a pretty giveaway :)

Laura said...

What size did you order in the Equipment Grayson dress?

Fran @ Sassy Southern Bride said...

I love so many of these picks! That maxi dress is a must have. I love your daughters name - I am also a Frances.

Unknown said...

Who makes the white tshirt and gold necklace you're wearing in your first picture? The white shirt looks a lot less sheer than most of mine..

Unknown said...

I love your style so much-thanks for sharing! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 as well-I wish I could afford those shorts! You're truly blessed!

204 Park said...

Those shorts are amazing! But then again, anything leopard print is a win in my book ;) XO, D

Unknown said...

Loving all of your picks! And Gap seriously has the cutest baby clothes, I so wish we knew the gender so I could start shopping!! haha

Meg ~ Chasing Pink Fireflies said...

I love all these picks! I think the printed maxi is the same one that Stacey Keibler is wearing on the cover of fit pregnancy - so cute!

Katie S. said...

Positive I now need that romper... The Parker maxi in coral and blue is down to $150 on saks site! Just got coral :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those shorts look amazing! And I've been eyeing those big plates to hang on a wall, love them!