Monday, June 23, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend this weekend.   We tackled some projects around the house and enjoyed some family time.  Here is what went down.

Friday I met my sister in law for lunch.   Always love catching up with her although lunch with Sterling is never relaxing!  He would not sit still! We ate at Heart and I had the most delicious flatbread with local squash, pesto, and goat cheese.


I have been embroidery obsessed lately.  If you are pregnant this would be a great top because it is loose.  I wore this to lunch Friday.



We enjoyed some ritas for happy hour.  Check out my instagram (snoopnattynat) for the actual recipe.


Then we headed to the Yacht Club to let the kids play before dinner.  The swings were a big hit with both kids.




Afterwards we grilled burgers and I made a delicious mayo free broccoli salad for the side.  Recipe coming soon.


Saturday the kids and I hit up the Farmers Market while Matt worked.
I could browse for hours, it is my happy place.


It is Sterling's happy place too,  he loves the trio of jump castles.  The joy on his face is priceless.


I made some tasty sandwiches to do an evening boat ride, only for it to be rained out.



We still had a good time hanging at the Yacht Club again.  



After the storm we did get to see a beautiful rainbow.

I wore my favorite tank top that is now on sale.  I have lived in this tank all Summer. I am in a size small


Sunday we cooked up some delish bread from the Farmers Market.  You must stop by the Rococo booth.  This cream cheese twist bread was awesome- also love their Marathon bread.


Matt took Sterling fishing most of the day Sunday and they caught a fresh flounder that we cooked for dinner that night!  Pretty sure my little man is going to be quite the fisherman like his daddy.


Piperlime is having 25% off dresses and skirts only til tonight at midnight.
My favorite Amanda Uprichard Maxi is now out in a fabulous nude color- use code RSVPSTYLE to get 25% off your order.


Cheers to Monday.





10 comments:

the style hostess said...

That has been my fav tank this summer too! Love it!

Unknown said...

That broccoli salad looks amazing. Can't wait for the recipe. I'm also dying to know what you put on those little finger sandwiches? Do I see Brie?

Dina said...

That looks like a perfect weekend with the kiddos!

Natalie said...

Frances and Sterling look so much alike now! Looks like a perfect summer weekend.

KatiePerk said...

We were at a dinner party when the rainbow appeared! It was so pretty!! Hooray for fresh fish!

Anonymous said...

That salad looks delicious, and those little sandwiches look yummy too- perfect for weekday lunches. The Yacht Club on JI has some gorgeous views :)

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the embroidered top!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

Love the pics of the kids on the swings - how cute!! And that cream cheese bread, oh my goodness!! XOXO

Unknown said...

That flounder looks delicious, so fun that Sterling gets to fish with your hubs!! And I can't get over how much FM is starting to look like Sterling!!

Jennifer {ooh la la} said...

Natalie- where did your "boys" catch the flounder?!