Friday, June 13, 2014

Thoughts For Friday

TGIF Friends. I am so ready for the weekend.  We have no plans tonight other than our standard Friday night pizza and then going out tomorrow night with some friends that are visiting!

If you are looking for some delicious tequila you should try George Clooney's tequila.  We tried it
 this week for taco night and it was really smooth.  Apparently George knows his tequila.


If you are looking for the absolute cutest kids store please check out Progeny Shoppe and if you live in Raleigh even better you can shop in person.  I love every single item they carry.  They sent Frances Moon this adorable bubble, it is perfection.


My sister advised me of a sale Pottery Barn kids was running.  She had ordered the cutest travel duffel bag for her son and I totally copied her.  It is a great travel bag if you need one and with the monogram the total is still only $22.  I feel like it is a bag he can use for several years because it is not babyish.  They had several styles on sale for girls and boys.



My Equipment Grayson Dress arrived and I just love it.  I wore it out to a girls dinner last night.


We ate at a new restaurant Leon's that I have been dying to try.


It did not disappoint. We shared the fried shrimp sandwich, the black eyed pea salad,  and siam salad.
It all was excellent.


We had a bit of a health scare with Frances Moon this week and had to have some kind of scary tests run.  It makes my heart to go out to anyone with a child going through something serious.


Thank goodness everything was fine, but man was it un-nerving.  While we were at the hospital I stopped in Starbucks and found this chocolate, it is amazing!!



 Matt and I finally finished Season 2 of House of Cards and loved it.  I need ya'll to recommend something new we can watch together preferably on Netflix!


I am so honored to be featured in this month's Peachy Magazine.  I am dishing on my favorite restaurants, shops, and activities in Charleston.  You can read my article here!


Enjoy your weekends!





17 comments:

Nat said...

Glad everything is ok with Frances- how scary! Those are not fun mom moments

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Oh my goodness, look at that sweet baby sitting up. I'm so sorry about your scare this week. How terrifying. Congrats on the magazine! Love the dress!

Ashley said...

So sorry to hear about the FM scare! Glad everything is fine!

Megan @ ThefancyFlamingo said...

The Grayson dress looks so great on you, now I think I want it! And Congratulations on the article, that's exciting!
I hope Frances is doing better. That sounds scary.

Megan @ ThefancyFlamingo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G said...

I'm glad your sweet baby girl is okay.

My husband and I watched House of Cards and then last week we started Luther, on Netflix. We watched all three seasons in the last week while our son was at camp! It was so good! It's a BBC crime drama. I had to sqeeze my husbands hand at least once per episode.

Kelsey | Southern in Love said...

That bubble on Frances Moon is the cutest! I'll definitely have to check out Progeny the next time I need a baby gift, Raleigh has been bringing it with their new stores lately.

I'm glad that sweet baby is okay!

Love that Equipment dress on you! The color is so much prettier in person than online. What size did you end up ordering?

Melissa said...

Have a feeling Matt won't go for this, but Orange is the New Black is my absolute favorite Netflix series. But make sure the kids are sound asleep before you watch it.

Unknown said...

That equipment dress looks adorable on you!! You make me want that color now!! I love a fun girls night and your pictures makes me want to plan one soon. So glad to hear everything is okay with sweet FrancisMoon! Such a scary feeling.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
204 Park said...

Sending you positive vibes after your scare this week! On a lighter note, I love love that dress- that's a great color on you! XO, D

Unknown said...

So glad everything is okay with little Frances! She is just darling and I love that little bubble on her!! Hope you have a fab weekend! XO

Amy said...

Orange is the New Black!

Katie S. said...

So glad baby girl is healthy! And I would also have to recommend orange is the new black! At first wasn't sure my husband would like it, but now hes addicted too! Enjoy your weekend!

Jillian said...

im glad frances is ok!!
congrats on the feature and im going to add that restaurant to my must-visit list for charleston. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Great! It is lovely post. Designer dresses are too amazing.



Buy expedition bags

Anonymous said...

Dexter, The Following, and The Killing are all good. All about murder or serial killers however, but still worth the watch!