Thursday, March 10, 2016

Obsessions

Currently Loving.

After my friend Ashley posted a picture of this dress in the store I knew I needed it.  I think it will be the perfect Easter Dress.  All sizes were just restocked too with a ship date of 3/14.
I would say it runs on the small side.  I am normally a 4 but the 4 was snug in my hips so I went up to a 6.


I ordered these shoes last week and I can't get enough of them!  They are comfortable and under $100. I am wearing them above:)


The cutest off shoulder blouse and only $39!  


I love the beautiful pattern on this maxi!


I have featured this dress on here a few times.  I had originally ordered the blue but I switched it for the black and I am loving it.  I have worn it 3 times this week thanks to the amazing weather. I am wearing a size small, it is a loose fitting dress though.



I adore the cut out detail on these and the color is perfect for Spring.  I always love Jeffery Campbell shoes they are a good price point and good quality as well.
I always love a shift dress, it is such a classic silhouette.  The colors in this dress are gorgeous.  This would be a great Easter dress.

I think these are so fun for Summer.   I really like both the hot pink and turquoise.



Tata Harper just came out this new purifying face mask.  Her regenerating face mask is hands down my favorite mask.  I just ordered this one and can't wait to try it.  I love all her products.  



I featured the matching tote for this a few weeks ago.  The clutch is the perfect summer accessory and under $70!  
I tried this on in the store this week and it is so cute on.  I love the cut out detail!




This is a new brand to me and I am loving the fun boho floral prints!

I own this dress in the long sleeve tee shirt version and wear it often.  I am digging this short sleeve version, especially the all white combo.

I really like a gladiator style sandal in the Summer.  They are cute with dresses, shorts and skinny jeans.  These come in brown and black. They would look great paired with the 2 dresses above.

This is the same style clutch as my colored fringe one.  The style is great and I really like the neutral colors.
I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Jessica Simpson's swimwear line.  This reminds me a lot of Mara Hoffman but is half the price.  I always love a strapless one piece for tan line purposes but this comes with a removable strap as well.








1 comment:

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

That maxi is gorgeous! Bookmarking it for post-baby. :)