Saturday, March 5, 2016

Weekend Deals

Happy Saturday!  I am off the to Food and Wine festival today!  I will share my thoughts and pictures from the event Monday!  I can not wait to sample some tasty wines and food.  Plus the weather is going to be gorgeous a perfect day to be outside.

30% off select styles
I ordered this tie back dress, I figured it will be perfect for our St Maarten trip this Summer.  I have this same style in another print from last Summer.  I like the slight cut out detail but I also like it doesn't show too much skin at all.  The tie back and looser fit bottom make for a flattering fit. sizing wise I am wearing a 4, runs TTS.


I also love this swing dress style.  It makes for a great dress or beach cover-up.
This is what it looks like on, I am wearing a different pattern. I am wearing size XS.
I have mentioned this style shirtdress many times on here but it is such a great dress.  It runs on the large side so size down.  I wear an XS.
Same dress but different pattern to show you the fit.


This is the last day to save at the Shopbop event.  Don't forget to use code FRESH16 at checkout.  I have been browsing daily and keep finding new things I love.

I ordered these shoes Wednesday and they just arrived yesterday and I love them!  Super cute in person!  
I ordered the lighter color but I also really like this caramel color too.


I was so excited to see this maxi out in a new pattern.  It is such a great maxi and under $100.
I am contemplating a new Annabel Ingall tote for spring, I love my old one so much.


Obsessed with this black dress by MLM Label, the same brand that makes my black off shoulder blouse.
How cute is this embroidered blouse and it is only $60!

This robe is so pretty.  I like the fact that it is lightweight and the tassel details.


30% off everything and card holders can take 40% off! Use code FIRSTLOOK.
Some of their new arrivals are really pretty! 
I love the red pattern on this dress.
Also this blouse is gorgeous.  I love the idea of it with white jeans in the summer too.
You all know I love an off shoulder blouse.  This one is a steal at $44 plus the extra discount.

This is the cutest tote for summer.
This stripe dress is one of my favorites.  It is a thicker cotton which I like.


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

The Screws Family said...

I really like the plum Mara Hoffman swing dress. I am curious about the length. I am not as tall as you (5'6) but don't like dresses to be short. Thanks!

The Screws Family said...

I like the plum Mara Hoffman swing dress and am curious about the length. I am not as tall as you are (I am 5'6) but don't like dresses to be short! Thank you.