Saturday, November 20, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out


I was super excited to get my PEOPLE Sexiest Man Alive Issue in the mail yesterday with Ryan Reynolds on the cover! Matt took one look at it and said "Wow, he has come a long way since Alanis Morrisette." I could not stop laughing, I had totally forgotten that they dated and I actually think they were engaged. What a random couple! Now he has definitely upgraded with Scarlett Johanason. I think People made a great choice for their cover, he is funny, handsome and have you seen that body??? I thought I would leave you ladies with some eye candy of Mr. Reynolds to enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!





IMAGES: GOOGLE

5 comments:

caycee said...

Holy Moly Batman he is Hot!!!!! Great way to start off my Saturday morning!

Balancing Lisa said...

YUMMY! What a nice way to start my day! Thank you! ;)

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Brooke Hall said...

oh, he is my #1. jack knows i LOVE him and jake g. going to frame my issue ;-) ha!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Wowza!! I had no idea he had a 'situation' happening under that shirt:)

Unknown said...

GUH, GUH, gorgeous!!!! Have loved him since he was on the canadian show "Thirteen". He had buck teeth, but he was still cute. He has definitely improved over the years :)