Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Sparkle

I love, love, love the holidays. I can't get enough of the decorations, music, food and there is nothing I love more than a holiday party. I love getting dressed up. I feel the holidays are the time you can all out with your outfit. This year I am thinking sequins. My parents have a big party every year with another couple and I always love getting dressed up for it! Hopefully we will have a few other holiday party invites too. Here are few of my lust worthy dresses for all these holiday parties! In case you can't tell I love a long sleeved short dress, its one of my favorite styles! What are you wearing this holiday season?

HAUTE HIPPIE EMBELLISHED V-NECK DRESS. Love the nude color and embellishment down the front.

AKA NEW YORK DIAMOND CUFF DRESS. I think this is my favorite because I would get so much wear out of this little black dress. The diamonds around the cuff are insane!

JOIE PORTIA DRESS. Perfect for the holidays. Love the sequins.

TIBI ONE SHOULDER DRESS. I am digging the one shoulder sequin combo.

TIBI ECLIPSE SEQUINED DRESS. I really love the color of this dress, but at $1200 its way out of my price range, but a girl can dream right??

HAUTE HIPPIE BEADED OFF SHOULDER TUNIC. Adore the Nude color and sparkle!

All dresses are from my favorite shopping site SHOPBOP.COM

4 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I love all your pics. I'm short so I love minidresses:) All that sparkle is perfect for the holidays!

Erin said...

love them all :) just don't go wearing them to the park! haha.

Amanda said...

Love ALL of these dresses, but that Tibi one shoulder is on my lust list...if I could stop buying so many little things and commit to one larger purchase, that would be it!

Shrimp and Glitz said...

Ok, I want ALL of those dresses! And the holidays ALWAYS call for sparkly dresses! :)