Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gorgeous


Did anyone watch the Country Music awards last night? Sadly, my hubby only let me watch half of it and then I had to turn it off, but I dvred the rest. The main reason I wanted to watch was to see my other girl crush Gwyneth Paltrow. She looked gorgeous as always. She is such a style inspiration for me. As a mommy of two, she always looks fit and fabulous! I still want to order the Tracy Anderson workout videos after seeing how dedicated she was to them! Has anyone used the videos? Just curious how they really work. I thought her dress last night was incredible, I love the one shoulder and ombre colors. Her performance on the otherhand made me a little uncomfortable. She has a good voice but just seemed very nervous, but I give her props for getting out of her comfort zone and singing in front of all those people! What did you think? Any favorites?

I also thought Carrie Underwood looked great. I really liked all the dresses she wore while hosting. I did notice she looked particularly skinny, but I guess that is the entertainment business. Either way she looked fab!

photos: people.com

6 comments:

Jill said...

I totally agree, I love Gwyneth but she seemed very stiff and uncomfortable singing. Is there anything that girl cant do!?

Unknown said...

You know I am obsessed with the Tracy Anderson videos, they are phenomenal. Just get the Mat DVD, it's a total body workout. And all you need are 3 lb weights. It's a no brainer!

Amanda said...

I have one of her dvd's, and really only liked the abs and arms exercises. She goes pretty fast with a lot of her stuff. You are welcome to borrow my dvd anytime and see if you like it before making the purchase!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Gwennie looked beautiful!! I agree, she was a bit nervous!
Carrie looked so skinny! I hope she is ok!

Pinot after Playdates said...

Gwyneth looked amazing OF COURSE...loved Brad Paisley's wife Kimberly Williams, Miranda Lambert looked like her stylist moved on half way through the entire time, too bad b/c she's cute! Loved Carrie at the beginning!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I love Carrie's hair!!