Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Princess Style


I have always thought that Kate Middleton was gorgeous. But it wasn't until just recently I started noticing how impeccable her style is. Probably because she is on every news show, magazine cover and gossip site as of lately, she has permeated my brain. I think she always wears outfits that are classic yet not stuffy. She always looks so polished and put together. I can't wait to see what wedding dress she chooses! I think she will make the perfect Princess, especially since she already has the style icon part down! Here are just a few of my many favorite Kate looks! I adore that Pink Gown, if only I had somewhere to wear it!







I had to include a picture of her gorgeous ring! How special to have Diana's old ring. It is truly amazing. Maybe for my 10 year anniversary I can talk Matt into getting me one of these babies!

photos via: people, just jared, daily news, google images

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love Kate, she is so fabulous

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I'm so excited about their wedding! Great post!