Monday, November 1, 2010

Pillow Lust

I love the reality TV show Giuliana and Bill. Sadly, we switched cable providers and now we don't get the Style Network anymore! It makes me so sad I am missing this new season. I did ask my mom to dvr all the new episodes, so when I am home over the holidays I can catch up. I mean what kind of a cable provider doesn't carry the Style Network??

Anywho, I have always coveted their black and white needlepoint letter pillows on their sofa. I tried to google and find an image of their sofa but no luck. Well, my friend Erin said she had recently read an article about G and B and they said the pillows were Jonathan Adler. Not surprised at all, as I adore all his stuff! I quickly went to his website and found the pillows, I expected them to be $200+ but they are actually $98. Alot for a pillow, not nearly as expensive as I thought. Here are the letter pillows. I would love to do a N and M, for Natalie and Matt.


I also came across these that would be precious in a nursery. They are going in my design file for my next nursery.


The JA website also had a ton of gorgeous geometric pillows like this one, love the turquoise!

All pillows can be found HERE
PHOTO:PEREZHILTON.COM

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love, love G&B! I used to see them in Chicago all the time, they work out at the gym that my husband worked at. Bill is CHARMING and incredibly handsome. G is as skinny as she looks, almost too skinny actually. Love those pillows too, $98 isn't too bad!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I've loved those pillows, too, every time I see them on the show. Would not have thought those are one in the same! I wonder if you could watch the shows on Hulu.com? You've only missed 1 (maybe 2) so it would be easy to catch up now.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

p.s. love Bill.

Jill said...

I love their show, and its on tonight!! I have seen them around Chicago, she is sooo skinny and he is really cute!! I was actually looking for them this past weekend but they are moving out to the burbs, (oops dont want to ruin it for you)

and cute Halloween pic's

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Yes, yes, yes on the pillows! Was just wondering after spotting a pillow in the triple digits how much is too much to invest. I think mine are all under $50, maybe more for the West Elm ones, but even then I consider it a splurge. I try to just buy the covers and get the inserts cheaper, if possible.

And can you believe we (in Houston) don't get the Nate Show?? Do you?

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

you know what, my mom lives in Charlotte and said she doesn't get the Nate show either!! so weird! We do get it here in Charleston. Yeah $98 would be a splurge for pillows, but I would def pay that if I loved them!

Emily said...

I do not get the Style network either, but since G&B runs on Monday nights on Tuesday nights (24 hours later) the episode is available on ITunes - each espiode for $2.99. It has been my guilty pleasure each week since the season started!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I LOVE THEM! I think they are such an adorable and genuine couple. I cried my eyes out on their wedding special episode!

katie stevenson said...

Love those pillows! We went ti the JA store in Chicago and it's so cool that they can be personalized! I think Henry needs the lion one. :)

Tracey said...

Love all the pillows!

Anonymous said...

wow beautifull.. I love pillow