Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp


This is a dish my mom and I whipped together last time I was home.  It was super easy and so fresh.  You could really add any veggies in here and it would be amazing.  I found it was best served at room temperature.  We made this after my grandfather passed away and were cooking for alot of people so you can edit the recipe and just use less of everything to make a smaller batch or have lots of leftovers!  The perfect light Summer Pasta!
Enjoy!

:: A N G E L  H A I R  P A S T A  W I T H   S H R I M P ::
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced basil
- Annies Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dressing
- Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese

Sautee Shrimp in olive oil about 4-5 minutes til pink and cooked thru.  Add in spinach and cherry tomatoes and cook til wilted.  Remove from heat and stir in sun-dried tomatoes and olives.  Season with salt and pepper.  Cook angel hair according to package.  Drain and toss in bowl with Annies dressings- use as much or as little as you like.  Stir in shrimp and veggie mixture.  Add fresh Basil and lots of Parmesan cheese.


7 comments:

analisa jain said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Hair Relaxers In San Antonio

Julia Ryan said...

This looks so yum. I've been all about some easy throw together pasta dishes lately!

caycee said...

This looks easy and delicious!! Making it soon!

pretty little things said...

mmmmm I love anything with shrimp in it -- this looks amazing! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

17 Perth said...

Yum! This looks delicious..I love the idea of red peppers with it. I will be making this soon!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yummers. Pretty picture, too.

Portuguese Prepster said...

yum! all my favorite flavors