Monday, June 17, 2013

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend, we sure did! Matt's best friend got married and the whole weekend was perfection. We ate amazing food all weekend and enjoyed such great company.
Friday marked Sterling's last day of Vacation Bible School, he loved it!  Sometimes I can't believe how fast he is growing up.


 Friday night we had the Rehearsal Dinner at Magnolias and it was beyond delicious. As usual I waited til the last minute to decide what to wear, my clothes are all starting to be a little tight  but somehow I managed to zip my belly up in my favorite Milly Dress. 


Saturday was the wedding and it was beautiful.  Matt and I somehow managed to color coordinate our outfits without planning to.  Probably the last time I wear this cute dress til after the baby it was definitely borderline too tight!

The bride and groom.  Such a great couple.  And her sweet dog Scout walked down the aisle with her.


Matt and his two best friends. I have started calling Matt the Silver Fox- check out all the gray hair happening.  He claims it is from Sterling and I and all the stress we bring:)   I give him a hard time but I actually find it really attractive.


Sunday we attended the most amazing brunch at the house of Callie (her daughter created Callies Biscuits)  The view and food was incredible.  By far one of the best meals I have ever had!




Wore these shoes basically all weekend.  They are my new favorite shoes and on sale right now for 40% off- the black ones are an even better deal at 60% off!


Finally my little man is officially loving the water now.  Huge accomplishment.  Still trying to get him to swim or jump in with a float but we are making progress!



26 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

Love those shoes!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Julia Ryan said...

might just be your cutest weekend in pictures yet my friend!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love weddings! Ivey was afraid of the water too. She's in swimming lessons right now and her coach said to put her in swimmies to help her confidence. They definitely help and she's even jumping in some. Have you tried them?

Sadie + Stella said...

Love it! You look adorable and that food looks incredible. Too bad I am dieting. Sigh.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Hey Hey Pretty Girl!! Love both of those dresses on you, your little bump is soooo cute. Can't believe i haven't seen you in so long.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Aw, your son is so adorable!!

Magnolia's is one of my absolute favorites. Delicious!! I'm so jealous :) Your outfits were so cute, by the way!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! :)

Xo-L

www.simplylowcountry.com

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

You have THE cutest family!
Isn’t That Charming.

Sara said...

Oh how i love that first dress :)
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Pris said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! You are looking so good with your adorable baby bump!

Ashley said...

Love those shoes and that swim pic...so sweet!

scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You look beautiful in both your dresses ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend - love all the pics :) On the swimming subject - I got a Puddle Jumper for my son last year and he loves it! I feel safe too knowing it's keeping his whole head above water and he's still able to kick his feet and swim around the pool. Have a great Monday :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love your Milly dress, you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

that milly dress is just perfection.
i'm so scared my future kid won't like the water!! i'm worried enough that my dog won't like it. haha. glad sterling is coming around, in time he will be running and jumping in like a fish.

Christina said...

love the pic of yall at the wedding. i've never had one of callie's biscuits. need!

Leslie said...

I love the Milly dress, but all of your outfits look lovely. Sterling is getting so big, but he is absolutely adorable.

Portuguese Prepster said...

love that their dog was with them at the altar! too cute! food looks delish too

caycee said...

Such great pictures of my favorite family! Both dresses look amazing on you friend! xoxo

natasha {schue love} said...

Sounds like such a great weekend and you look FAB! Love those sandals too...need them!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

You're so friggin adorable! Love your wedding looks!!

www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

You look so cute in the Milly dress! Sterling is such a little man!

Taylor said...

looks like an amazing weekend - both of those dresses are so so cute that you wore for the wedding events!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Perfect combo of a weekend! Wedding, swimming, and FOOD! I'm usually mostly about the food part (c; I loved the comment about the "silver fox", mine has that same nickname because he's *decidedly* salt & pepper after law school, so adorable (c:

Ally Harding said...

Love both of those dresses! I have those Enzo Angiolini shoes too and love them! I've never gotten so many compliments on sandals before.

Unknown said...

so sweet, looks like a great weekend!

Michaela said...

So many cute things. Love all your cute outfits and little baby bump. Yay for Sterling starting to love the water!!