Monday, June 10, 2013

La Senorita Jolie

I am so excited to introduce you girls to a fabulous super affordable line called La Senorita Jolie, that I just found out about.    If you love James Perse, Splendid, Ella Moss, and Vince then you will be smitten with this line like I am.  The line is designed by North Carolina native Jennifer Dixon- who also created the line Hunter Dixon. One of my friends from college works as rep for the line and emailed me about the company and sent me a few pieces to try out and I was blown away.  This line is so comparable to the expensive lines but most all of it is under $50. Such a steal!  It is all cotton/knit wear which I love because that is what I live in on a day to day basis. Everything is super soft and well made.

These are a few of my favorites but you can check out the whole line and shop online HERE.
Side note for any of you who are pregnant these clothes are great for before and after, I have been rocking both the dresses lately.  They have some stretch in them which is really flattering and forgiving.








They also have two different men's tees that would make great Fathers Day or Birthday Gifts for the men in your lives!


 This is probably my favorite dress, I wear it all the time.  Perfect for running errands or to throw over your bathing suit and head to pool!  I swear it looks identical to a $200 dress I looked at recently and this is only $55.  Their clothes do run true to size, I ordered smalls in everything and it fit accordingly.

 A few other things of note about the line:
1) Receive free ground shipping, anywhere in the USA
2) Receive one of our Eco-Totes ($5 retail) with purchase of $99 and over
3) Receive one of our lip glosses ($19 retail) with purchase of $199 and over; make sure to include the lip gloss color choice in the "comment" section during checkout
**In order to receive these offers, simply enter LSJ-CBP-FS in the "discount code" section at the very end of checkout. You will be prompted to enter a code.**

The line is not carried in stores only online and through pop up shops.  Additionally, we are looking for the perfect Charleston "Pop-Up Stylist" and hostesses; please contact Christy Pope for more information and details about hosting or styling. Email: christinabpope@gmail.com

You must check out the line HERE!  I promise you won't be disappointed, you will want to live in these comfy chic clothes!
xoxo

17 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Thank you for introducing me to this fabulous line. I will be living in this stuff. Fo sho.

Ally Harding said...

Such cute stuff! And the prices make it even better. Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

I love new finds, thanks!!

Ashley said...

This is right up my alley! Can't wait to go check them out!

Carter (The Mean Mom Chronicles) said...

Love the line. Jenn was in my sorority at Carolina!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That dress you're wearing looks so comfy!

Lili said...

great find!!!!

J said...

This is awesome! Thanks for the introduction to this line. I just ordered two of the pieces this morning!

Pink and Green Mom said...

Love that tunic!

Local Bargains and Bright Ideas said...

Thanks for sharing with your fabulous readers ;). You look amazing in the "Tory" tunic!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Awesome!! I will check it out!

Julia Ryan said...

Looks fantastic and comfy too. Love the price point!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Love learning of a great new line!! Looks perfect for me & my lazy days. :)

www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Love this line! Not that I needed yet an other reason to shop... but these are just too pretty!
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Taylor said...

so so cute! and looks so comfortable!!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

oooh i am loving this line! those slouchy tshirts are divine!! ;)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love finding good basics like these! Thanks for sharing!