Friday, June 28, 2013

Hampden Clothing Blogger Feature


If you are anything like me than you probably like to support local businesses.   Hampden Clothing is hands down my favorite boutique here in Charleston. They carry all my favorite brands (Rebecca Taylor, Equipment, Rag and Bone just to name a few), run some awesome sales, and I love all the girls that work there.   They are always so helpful and sweet.   They also have a fabulous website for all you out of towners.  To say I am honored that they asked to feature me and my blog this month is an understatement.   I was over the moon excited to participate. 

They did an interview with me and then I selected my 8 favorite pieces from their store.   You can check out my interview and selections here.  
If you live in Charleston currently they are having an awesome sale up to 60% off so if you are DT you should stop in Hampden!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo



5 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Yay for the feature! That's awesome!!!

Julia Ryan said...

So exciting! What a good feature. You know I love your style and I'm sure I'll want everything you picked out. Off to check it out. Happy weekend my sweets!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yay, so awesome! Checking it out!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yay Snoopy I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to go read it.

Unknown said...

Oh really attractive blog i m so happy and i appreciate for you.. i have someone cheap wristbands so please check it now and tell me how is this look's.